- 101 N Upper Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60606, USA
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The L&D Sales and Product Training Coordinator provides support to the Learning & Development team with coordination, logistics, problem solving and strategic execution of Epsilon’s Product, Sales and New Hire programs. This may include – managing classroom and webinar logistics, calendar and inbox management, course evaluation and improvement, reporting assisting, engineering or leading classroom and webinar facilitation, troubleshooting program issues and other adhoc responsibilities.
Collaborates with Leadership, HR and L&D teams to manage Sales and Product programs by:
- Scheduling calendars;
- Arranging facilities and materials for various office locations and virtual learning;
- Ordering and managing training material;
- Promoting and communicating courses and events;
- Distributing pre-work and implementing evaluation surveys;
- Managing content repositories
- Gathering leadership feedback on content and topics
- Assist with classroom and webinar sessions through various initiatives by:
- Managing multiple facilitators in remote locations to execute bi-weekly company-wide live training;
- Engineer and become an expert of Skype and WebEx sessions through training delivery and reporting;
- Learning content and assisting senior-level facilitators through multiple sessions;
- Creating resources to enhance classroom and webinar sessions including PowerPoint slides, handouts, workbooks, program collateral, etc.
- Leading post-session communications
- Own L&D administrative duties by:
- Managing Career Destination (the learning management system) by:
- Maintaining the course calendar;
- Tracking attendance and completion of course;
- Running usage reports;
- Assisting associates with course enrollment and rescheduling;
- Developing and maintain training metrics;
- Serving as the point of contact for managing orientation and on-boarding requests.
- Create or edit course materials: PowerPoint slides, handouts, workbooks, program collateral, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1–3 years of corporate experience required
- Superior communication with the ability to work cross-functionally and within a virtual work environment
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Results driven, self-motivated and detail oriented with ability to multi-task and prioritize in a dynamic environment
- Experience with training or presentation delivery a plus
- Knowledge of software design tools such as Captivate, Camtasia, Articulate, Adobe eLearning Suite (including Photoshop, Audition, Flash, Dreamweaver, Bridge, Media Converter, etc.) InDesign and Illustrator a plus
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.