Digital Media Supervisor, Programmatic (Freelance)
- 225 Liberty St, New York, NY 10080, USA
Bold. Results. Rauxa is the full-service agency helps brands such as Verizon, Alaska Airlines and Audi to grow and thrive through Personal Digital Transformation. Founded in 1999 and with a uniquely independent spirit, Rauxa is powered by a team of over 300 creators, technologists, scientists and practitioners with locations in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Orange County and Dallas. Rauxa is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe.
Who we’re looking for:
What kind of new employees are we looking for? Honestly, it’s hard to say. But we’ll know it when we meet. We want you to be a smart, creative thinker, no matter what side of the business you’re on. We want to meet others like us, who can’t wait for the next project, the next challenge, the next chance to do something new. Cause we’ve got some cool stuff that we want you to work on. Sound like this might be for you? Let’s talk.
Rauxa is looking for a Digital Media Supervisor with Programmatic Media expertise for a freelance opportunity. This is a temporary position that requires experience building, managing, and activating digital programmatic campaigns as well as hands on keyboard experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Build, manage and launch programmatic media campaigns for agency clients while troubleshooting campaign delivery and performance issues
- Monitor and maximize budgets in accordance with client objectives across direct & programmatic digital buys
- Review optimization reporting and analysis to meet performance KPIs
- Provide guidance for most effective campaign setup and efficient use of reporting systems
- Work with technology partners in order to secure support for daily campaign management and implementation questions
- Work with internal teams to provide clients with programmatic media recommendations and optimization strategies that align with objectives
Who You Are:
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- You have 3 + years of programmatic buying and DSP experience; comfortable planning/buying on keyboard on DSP, working with 1st and 3rd party data
- You are proficient in programmatic display media campaign set up and optimizations
- Have a core operational understanding of critical programmatic campaign components such as: brand safety guidelines, ad viewability, and filtering for suspicious and/or fraudulent media activity
- You have experience determining reporting metrics and interpreting results.
- You have experience using 3rd party ad serving technologies
- You must have prior marketing agency experience.
- You are detail oriented with exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- You have the ability to multi-task, work successfully with teams, and work under pressure.
- You have the ability to understand client goals and translate into media strategy.
- You are process oriented and able to manage all aspects of campaign.
- You are flexible, nimble, and able to adapt easily.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.