Senior Email Developer
- 384 Northyards Boulevard NW, Atlanta, GA
Moxie is a modern creative agency that expertly leverages the value of data, content and technology to help our clients grow. We push the boundaries of what's possible to outperform the competition in the areas of strategy, full-service creative, social marketing, media, analytics and technology development. Founded in 2000, Moxie has 400+ talented employees in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York and Pittsburgh. Owned by global media giant Zenith — part of the Publicis Groupe — Moxie is able to quickly leverage cross-company areas of enterprise, talent, experience, resources and tools. Moxie's client roster includes Verizon Wireless, Delta, Porsche, Audi, VW, Arby’s, Starbucks, The Coca-Cola Company, The North Face, Nike, Natural Balance, Milkbone, Rachel Ray Nutrish, Nature’s Recipe, Ocean Spray, Wells Fargo, John Freida, Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse, QVC, New Realm Brewery, Kingfly Distillery, Cisco Systems and more.
Moxie is looking for a Senior Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer who will be responsible for producing highly dynamic emails, within the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform. The ideal candidate will have experience working with cross-disciplinary teams and a minimum of 4+ years experience within ExactTarget/Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Candidates with a demonstrated aptitude in developing responsive emails using HTML, CSS, media queries, deploying campaigns, setting up customer Journeys. Proficiency setting up automated campaigns is a must. Experience working with other ESPs such as: Oracle Responsys (Classic or EMD), Adobe Campaign, Silverpop and/or Marketo is a plus.
• Develop emails using HTML & CSS, including responsive/adaptive emails rendered through media queries.
• Proficiency working with produced assets to create highly dynamic campaigns.
• Proficiency in architecting and implementing email programs within ESP tool limitations.
• Proficiency in AMPscript to meet personalization and dynamic content requirements.
• Knowledge of data management using Data Extensions and SQL; build and manage databases with the ability to leverage behavioral data and CRM attributes.
• Partner with strategy teams to develop and implement advanced email and multi-channel campaigns that support customer journeys and provide insights for further optimization; deploy automations, triggered emails, user-initiated emails and A/B tests with Automation Studio and Journey Builder.
• Connect with various internal and external teams to understand and analyze the business requirements/goals in order to transform wireframes into technical design.
• Work with Leads and support Email Specialists to implement best practices and department processes.
• Understand data management and import/migration, automation rules, link tracking.
• Comfortably handle change requests and provide quick and efficient solutions.
• Provide effort estimates and leads prioritization of tasks.
• Help assess risk and impact on the existing systems that may arise due to any requirement or functional change.
• Proactively provide ideas and solutions towards the improvement of the process and the business.
• Understand and apply industry best practices related to email strategy and development.
• Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer Science or an equivalent amount of relevant experience (must explain relevancy of experience) including design, development and testing (ideally within a digital agency).
• Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant certification preferred but not required.
• 4+ years experience with Journey Builder, Email Studio, Analytics Builder, Mobile Studio, Automation Studio, SMS and Push notifications, desired.
• 4+ years of hands-on software development using current HTML/CSS standards (3+ years must be in a multidisciplinary team setting/environment).
• Strong understanding of email development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
• Responsive/adaptive email experience. Portfolio examples required.
• Ability to communicate clearly and display a high level of professionalism, including the ability to work with internal/external staff and business-minded clients.
• Solid written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly and create improved efficiency.
• Ability to work independently at times on multiple tasks while remaining organized.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.