- 3rd Fl., Sindhorn Tower 1, 130-132 Wireless Road, Patumwan, Bangkok, Thailand
The Leo Burnett Worldwide is one of the leading agencies under the Publicis Group Worldwide which is the 4th largest communications group in the world.
The Leo Burnett Worldwide was founded in Chicago in 1935, and now is one of the world's largest agency networks with 98 offices in 84 countries and more than 10,000 employees worldwide.
The Leo Burnett Group Thailand was established in 1965 with 55 years of success as one of the icons of the advertising industry in Thailand with countless proven records on creative performance as well as business achievements.
Over 170 professionals are working across multiple disciplines for the Holistic Communication Solution that provides creative solutions for all business problems.
The Art Director is responsible for designing and producing outstanding artwork for both the Client and the Agency. The primary focus of this position is concept and design development pushing for new and innovative solutions. The incumbent will create unique, cost-effective, quality artwork in a timely manner.
- Creation and production of artwork for multiple Client accounts.
- Direct multiple design initiatives and teams.
- Lead and manage creative teams
- Insure brand and design consistency across client initiatives.
- Present concept/design treatments, storyboards and completed work to internal and external clients
- Additional concept/design projects as required.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong conceptual and design ability coupled with business acumen and customer focus.
- Excellent communication, presentation and prioritization skills.
- Strong team player.
- Effective team building skills.
- Digital experience will be an added advantage
- Highly knowledgeable of branding and conceptual development for advertising.
- 2-4 years Agency experience, with a comprehensive understanding of integrated campaigns
- Knowledge of Mac, Adobe Creative Suite
- Successful track record of managing multiple Creative assignments.