Associate Creative Director/Copywriter
- 40 Water Street, Boston, MA
Become a Creative at Digitas, a highly caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape. Right now we’re seeking an Associate Creative Director with boundless energy to lead the troops in bringing that transformation to life. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
Ready to lead the industry in digital solutions? As Associate Creative Director, you’ll be a pro at managing large-scale, cross-channel deliverables, and you’ll use your awesome energy to help floor our clients on a daily basis. Every day bring something different, but here are some things you can expect to deliver consistently:
- Delivering outstanding client presentations: You’ll be the greatest advocate for our work, but you’ll also listen and internalize feedback so that we can come back with creative that exceeds expectations
- Expertly managing the creative process: You’ll have several balls in the air at once, and you’ll keep things flowing smoothly, continually reviewing and optimizing every piece of creative work your team produces
- Winning new business: You’ll throw your expertise into the art of crafting new business pitches that leave us and our prospective clients feeling awed & inspired
- Inspiring & motivating your creative team: You’ll galvanize them to execute large-scale, cross-channel projects that are creatively brilliant and strategically on point, on time and on budget
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Energy, a sense of humor and an open & curious mind (yes, these things really do matter)
- Seven to nine years of agency experience leading large, integrated, cross-channel campaigns including websites, landing pages, digital marketing (including Flash & multimedia) and direct marketing – and a killer book to boot
- Art direction experience and formal design training with exceptional conceptual and design skills, as well as experience on the copy side, including print, direct mail, e-mail, online advertising and websites
- An overall understanding of Web production and the capabilities within digital channels, plus expertise in Photoshop, Image Ready, Illustrator, and Quark/InDesign (familiarity with Flash, After Effects, and video production is an added bonus)
- A passion and expertise for managing talent – you’ll come in ready to lead & develop a seasoned creative team
- A willingness to travel as needed (hey, new places, new faces, new ideas – right?)
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.