Assistant Account Executive
- M-102, Warren, MI, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Martin Retail Group, in partnership with Leo Burnett Advertising, has been serving the automotive industry for more than 30 years. We are one of the nation’s largest automotive advertising agencies and pride ourselves on providing the best retail automotive marketing solutions to our clients. Our services don’t stop there: we also provide advertising expertise to clients like Fifth Third Bank and Ace Hardware and continue to add new clients throughout the country.
Martin Retail Group has an outstanding opportunity for an Assistant Account Executive to join our National Cadillac team in Warren, MI. The individual will support the communication and marketing needs of our client and the Martin Retail field organization.
- Gathering, organizing, and analyzing key data as well as information about marketing details for the client and managing its communication
- Writing and building clear, persuasive PowerPoint presentations and other client, communication materials
- Updating and maintaining status reports, spreadsheets, and other tracking documents
- Attending and participating in certain client meetings and providing detailed and specific summaries of discussions
- Assisting with fostering and maintaining strong client and team relationships
- Assisting in developing necessary strategic and tactical plans to help ensure client/agency goal achievement
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 1 year or more agency account management experience
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, driven, atmosphere
- Strategic mindset and analytical thinker
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Exceptional listening, verbal and written communication skills
- A self-starter who can work independently – and with a team-based mentality
- Solid project management capabilities
- Proven relationship-building skills
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel and PowerPoint
- Design and/or analytics experience is a plus
- An undergraduate degree with an accredited institution is preferred
This is a tremendous opportunity to join a team that embodies passion about advertising, our clients, and the creative product.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.