Front End Developer
- Jalan Raja Chulan, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
We design, produce and deliver best-in-class marketing across all channels, using the greatest talent, processes and tools. The result? Seamless and efficient global execution of content at scale, across all markets, without compromising creative quality. We are the global production partner for the world’s leading brands. We are Prodigious.
- Determine the structure & design of web pages
- Design a framework for creating user apps that grows with the needs of client & ensuring user experience determines design choices
- Developing features to enhance the user experience
- Striking a balance between functional & aesthetic design
- Review app and feature coding & plan future website upgrades with the development team
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout design
- Minimum 1 year of working experience as Front-end-developer
- Experience with Adobe tools – Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- Knowledge of version control (GIT)
- Familiar with browser testing & debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development & deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding SEO principles and server side of CSS
- Additional beneficial skills working with CMS (Adobe Experience Manager, Drupal, Ubraco, Sitecore etc.)
- Additional beneficial skills working with package managers (NPM/YARN), task runners (Gulp/Grunt), Babel etc.