Senior Account Manager
- 21 Harris St, Pyrmont NSW 2009, Australia
POSITION: Senior Account Manager
ROLE: The Senior Account Manager will be supporting the Account Director or Senior Account Director in the day to day running of the client account. Responsible for all aspects of project management, day-to-day communication, and facilitation of the internal creative process.
- In-depth knowledge of the clients’ business/industry and share insights and new information with the client
- Provide proactive thinking and ideas to the client
- Develops trusting client/agency relationships by efficiently meeting the day-to-day client needs
- Know the client Brand Guidelines to ensure all communications are on brand and meet requirements
- Understands Agency’s integrated offering and has deep understanding of all aspects of communication development and production
- Can evaluate creative solutions and help to sell the work
- Execute assigned campaigns on a day-to-day basis, liaising with internal departments and the client in order to progress jobs through the agency.
- Coordinating client meetings and assembling presentation materials - utilizing agency resources appropriately and efficiently
- Involve the strategy team in the creative and production process to ensure the strategy is upheld
- Successfully manages the monthly financial processing including estimates, purchase orders and JDRs
- Maintaining and constantly updating project schedules and internal project calendars to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Ensure metrics and predictions set and goals reached as per brief
- Analyzing client feedback and writing briefs for the internal team; ensuring that client feedback is actionable and on brief
- Work with agency departments to produce campaign estimates and demonstrate a clear understanding of budgeting requirements
- Delivering the target level of profitability for the jobs managed
- Arrange regular client status/monthly meetings and produce status and contact reports
- Manage multiple jobs at once: Develop Creative Briefs, timelines, estimates, update Traffic/ production, proof artwork, follow approvals, brief proof reader, book meetings and invite relevant attendees
- Work with other agencies and suppliers and ensure clear communication with third parties
- Develop Campaign Analysis and Case Studies at the end of campaigns
- Support the team by taking responsibility for day-to-day operations of campaigns in progress and provide ongoing feedback to your team
- Collaborative approach: involved in brainstorming, suggesting ideas and solutions
- Develop and maintain an excellent rapport with your key client contacts, both over the phone and face to face
- Develop and maintain excellent relations with other agency departments to ensure efficient client delivery
- You will have a calming effect on the internal creative/production teams, ensuring they have everything they need to set them up for success
- Works independently but is a team player. Knows when to engage others.
- Manages workload, supports & encourages an AM/AE
- Ensuring direct reports deliver on their Key responsibilities
- Ensure each direct report has objectives, Development Plans and continual support
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Organisation, communication, administrative, interpersonal skills
- Project Management Skills and Negotiation
- Tertiary qualified in a communications/marketing discipline or with recognised Advertising course preferred
- 4-5 years advertising agency experience in account service
- Must be skilled in Office Suite
The role is seconded to Leo Burnett by Publicis Communications, both part of the Publicis Groupe Network of agencies.
Base Salary Range From $68,000 to $78,000 annually.