- 35 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Publicis Health Media (PHM) is the market-leading media agency in the health category, providing unmatched health and pharmaceutical expertise, innovation, and buying clout for some of the world’s biggest healthcare brands. The work we do at PHM is shaped by our genuine passion for health and wellness: the imperative to help real patients navigate the most pivotal moments of their healthcare journeys—moments of curiosity, fear and optimism.
As health media specialists, we channel this passion into a dogged pursuit of marketing solutions that help our clients and brands navigate the complexity of the modern healthcare landscape. From deep category expertise to the latest innovations in the industry, our team’s best-in-class health media aptitude allows us to deliver on that promise for our clients.
PHM has its finger on the pulse of the industry—we’re a creator culture with the deep insights to uncover what’s important now and next in media. Our annual HealthFront, the only industry upfront dedicated to health, profiles industry trends and disruptors and helps drive our client’s business results in the dynamic health & wellness marketplace.
Internally, we align around our mission to connect people with life-saving health and wellness solutions every day and we celebrate our connection to one another and the communities around us through our #PHMLove movement.
PHM is part of Publicis Health, the world’s premier health-oriented agency network. A division of Publicis Groupe, Publicis Health manages top-tier agencies specializing in promoting innovative solutions in advertising, digital, branding, message delivery, market access, and medical communications.
• Aggressively optimize campaigns for maximum performance and delivery while managing budgets appropriately
• Communicate thoroughly, respond rapidly with media teams, fellow trading teammates and other team members
• Understand and speak to the evolving technological under-pinning’s of programmatic buying
• Willingness to learn and take direction from experienced programmatic managers in a fast paced environment
• Work closely with media teams to provide insights and recommendations that align with, or enhance, client strategy
• Keep abreast of industry trends through trade journals and current events
• Support campaign managers in reporting, analysis, and tactical recommendations
• Operate across a diverse set of platform tools (DSPs and DMP)
• Assist in trafficking, campaign structuring, and proof of delivery tasks
• Activate and QA programmatic campaigns with limited oversight by senior levels
methodologies, campaign and measurement
• 4-year college degree required
• Analytical thinker who can leverage technology platforms to solve problems
• Strong work ethic and time management skills
• Resourceful and curious with a drive to learn and succeed
• Effective communicator
• Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
• Detail oriented and proactive
• Strong writing and mathematics skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.