Senior Planning Executive
- Wood Ln, London W12, UK
We are Zenith. We invented the media agency in 1988, and 12 years later we were the first to put effectiveness at the heart of our work, when we became the ROI Agency. For us, ROI is about improving the fortunes of brands.
Zenith is one of five distinct agency brands within Publicis Media, one arm of Publicis Groupe. Publicis Media is a brand led organisation powered by the scale and insight of the practices; Publicis Media Exchange, Publicis Media Content, Performics, Data Sciences and Commerce.
At Zenith, we believe that fostering an inclusive culture where all talent can thrive makes our company stronger. It enables a greater idea exchange, which fosters innovation and creativity, and enriches our perspective.
We are committed to Publicis Groupe’s wide variety of talent engagement and inclusion programming, and encourage our people to take an active role in continuing to drive positive change within our agency.
This role will be a Senior Planning Executive reporting to a Performance Planning Manager, working predominantly on this mobile providers performance media campaigns.
Some Key Responsibilities include:
- Day-to-day running of the account
- Working with all planning related tools to plan and activate campaigns
- Delivering operational excellence with keen eye for detail
- Building and presenting reports based off media performance
- Delivering proactive, immaculate client service every day
- Understanding client’s business and identify and share category news
- Supporting commercial delivery of the team, where appropriate
- Supporting your Manager in delivering absolute financial accuracy and PO management
- Building positive relationships with agency peers and Publicis Media practices
We are looking for an ambitious, self-starting planning executive who can work autonomously on projects if needed, but also enjoys working within a team with a strong, collaborative working ethos. The client’s business will require us to work at a fast pace and alongside multiple stakeholders, so we’re looking for a positive, can-do attitude from someone joining the team.
A good understanding of performance media is necessary, with numerical literacy, and being able to analyse data to better our campaigns and inform our clients. Telecomms or Retail experience would be ideal but is not compulsory. Experience across both brand and performance would also be a positive attribute to have given the nature of the client’s business, but again not necessarily a must.