Data Analyst, The Core
- 35 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
Leo Burnett Group – The Core: Analyst
Leo Burnett is seeking an Analyst to join our team dedicated to creating custom data and analytical solutions for our Clients. We are looking for a candidate with in-depth knowledge of CRM and analytics, who has a proven track record of success in solving complex business issues. As an Analyst within The Core, you will work in a highly collaborative environment with both Clients and colleagues in Creative, Business Leadership, and Strategy.
The Core is Leo Burnett Group’s integrated data and analytics offering that serves as an insight engine to optimize our award-winning creativity and drive competitive advantage for clients. The Core leverages data and analytics to deliver deep consumer insights that lead to creative communications that are more personalized, more engaging and more effective. It builds predictive models, develops journeys, analyzes search data, and more - all in service of customizing strategy and delivering the right message to the right people at the right time.
The responsibilities of an Analyst within The Core are focused on Strategy, Reporting, Measurement, and Analytics. You will be empowered to:
- Plan, execute, and communicate the results of strategic database analyses in support of Client business (e.g., analyze impact of direct communications including social, email, direct mail, and web). Develop measure and testing plans to refresh tactics and optimize results.
- Become a storyteller with our Clients' data, working to uncover deep analytical insights to drive high-impact results.
- Create in-depth strategic analytics that inform our Client's annual marketing plan. Identify solutions to Client problems as well as new opportunities that improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the plan.
- Generate promotion response reporting. Supplementing that reporting with database and web analytics using query and reporting tools, collaborating with Creative, Business Leadership, and Strategy.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in an analytic-focused or quantitatively focused field (e.g. statistics, mathematics, engineering, social sciences, economics). Advanced degree is a plus.
- 2-4 years of experience in a related field such as CRM, web analytics, social media marketing, campaign analytics and management, and data analysis.
- Experience using data analytic tools, like the following, is preferred:
- SQL, R, SAS, Advanced Excel, VB, Power BI
- Adobe Marketing Cloud (e.g. Analytics, Target, Campaign, AEM)
- Other web and social media analytic tools
- Strong quantitative problem solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.