Senior Copywriter / Copywriter (Digital)
- Lower Parel Bridge, Railway Colony, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
We are part of Publicis Groupe, one of the oldest and largest marketing and communication organizations in the world. Headquartered in Paris, we have 80000+ employees who operate globally. We are India's leading Digital Business and Marketing Transformation Company. Founded in 2000, we have offices in Mumbai, Gurugram, Bengaluru, and Vietnam. Our clients are based across India, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, Europe, the USA, and Canada. Over the last 20 years, we have successfully implemented ground-breaking digital marketing campaigns for global brands. We’ve impacted varied industries, including Media, FMCG, BSFI, Technology, Telecom, Retail, and many more.
· Write original copy and edit content for a range of marketing and communications materials
· Interpret creative briefs to develop and produce creative concepts through execution on assigned brands
· Research and understand the client's needs and target audiences, through online searches, reviews existing research, interviews with subject matter experts, and in-person meetings
· Collaborate with a team of account managers and creative staff from concept development to delivery of the final product
· Present copy concepts and final deliverables to the internal team, and to client representative as needed, and participate in client pitches on occasion
· Revise copy based on internal and client feedback/direction
· Work on and deliver award-worthy work
Bachelor’s degree (preferably in English, journalism or a related field) and 2-5 years of strong work experience, preferably in an advertising or interactive agency with an impressive portfolio to put forward
Sharp writing skills and experience developing copy for large cross-channel and/or direct-marketing initiatives across media.
Understanding of various social and digital media platforms.
· Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, communications, or related discipline
· Minimum 0-2 years of professional copywriting experience with a solid portfolio of work
· Exceptional writing and research skill
· Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
· Excellent organizational skill and multitasking ability
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat Pro
· Social media or content marketing experience is a must
· Proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style guides a plus
· A keen eye for detail and appreciation of great design