- Floors 5 – 8, HUB 2, Building of SEZ Towers, Karle Town Centre, Nagavara, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Software Developer will join our Digital Solutions team. In this role we’re looking for someone that is comfortable working with/supporting API solution development and integrations as well as database marketing solutions and web applications.
- Primarily responsible for design, development, deployment, and production support for API, middle tier and database solutions, interacting with RESTful and SOAP API’s, service layer, batch file import and extract, and web- based applications
- Focus on developing in a multi-tiered environment
- Design and develop software to support real time transactions
- Position involves little or no travel
- 3 - 5 years of related experience in software development
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong OOPS concepts, problem-solving and SQL skills are required.
- Strong knowledge in the following areas:
- Technical knowledge in software development methodologies
- Domain and industry knowledge
- All phases of the development cycle including concept, technical design, prototype, code development, testing, release to QA and implementation
- Awareness of business issues as they impact overall project plans
- Able to demonstrate skills in the following areas:
- Software design and implementation
- Analysis and design at multiple-project level
- Research, analysis and problem resolution
- Communication and interpersonal
- Organizational and time management
- Minimum 3 years of development experience C# required (Visual Studio.NET 2010+ and .NET 4.0+ preferred)
- 2+ years invoking and hosting WCF (svc)/ Web Services(asmx)/Web API required
- Able to create deliverables for each phase of the development cycle.
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and remain flexible to changing requirements.
- Able to provide and adjust reasonable task estimates including effort as appropriate and necessary
- Identifies appropriate risk
- Strong Object development skills and experience is required
- Entity Framework experience required
- Prior experience with enterprise class application development is a plus.
- Understanding and experience in service-oriented architecture designs (SOA)
- 1+ years of experience with ADO.NET
- Knowledge of design patterns is a plus
- Experience with HTML5, media query or mobile applications is preferred
- 1+ years developing ASP.NET MVC 3 (or higher) applications is preferred
- Experience in Web Services/XML/Multithreading
- Strong SQL Skills (SQL Server preferred)
- Marketing technology experience is a plus