Junior Digital Designer
- 175 Bloor St. East, North Tower, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Leo Burnett is looking for a Junior Digital Designer to join their team!
The Junior Digital Designer will develop their existing skills by working with senior creative staff on a range of projects. They must have an understanding of typography, layout, animation and art direction.
This role reports directly to the Director of Creative Technologies.
- Web maintenance, new page layouts, production assets.
- Online advertising including production of OLV content (online video).
- Supporting the senior team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects.
- Good knowledge of the following tools is required;
- After Effects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Confidence to contribute throughout the entire creative process.
- Adeptness with leading design software packages.
- A determination to achieve and succeed.
- Some agency experience.
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment.
- A background of working as part of a team.
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production
- Consistency regardless of project size.
- Good organizational skills that support the rest of the team.
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards.
- The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve.
Leo Burnett Toronto is an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Drawing on valuable perspectives and insights from our unique workforce allows us to continue sharing our best work with the world. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate accommodation for candidates with disabilities or accessibility needs throughout the recruitment process, upon request. Please contact our recruiter for any questions, accommodations or specific requests.