- Lower Parel Bridge, Western Railway Workshop, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder.
With diverse expertise in creative, data, media, strategy and technology, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire.
Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes.
Digitas has over 4,000 employees across 25 countries – ever growing, with an extended network via Publicis Groupe of over 80,000 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide.
In India, we have a Strong Team of 500+ people spread across Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru, and Ahmedabad.
To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit: www.digitas.com/en-in/
· Produce creative ideas for digital campaigns as well as individual pieces of communication such as emailers, banners, etc.
· Independently develop content with an emphasis on websites, blogs, social media and other digital platforms
· Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice. Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
· Needs to be keep abreast of the latest digital trends
· Shall liaise with design and other teams for day-to-day work
· Bachelor’s degree (preferably in English, journalism or a related field) and 3+ years of strong work experience, preferably in an advertising or interactive agency with an impressive portfolio to put forward
· Sharp writing skills and experience developing copy for large cross-channel and/or direct-marketing initiatives across media
· Understanding of various social and digital media platforms