- 3rd Fl., Sindhorn Tower 1, 130-132 Wireless Road, Patumwan, Bangkok, th
Publicis is the lead agency of the Publicis Groupe – the 4th largest communications group in the world. The Publicis network spans 83 countries and 256 offices.
Publicis employs 2,400 people through its network in 55 cities across Asia (including eight Indian cities and 39 Chinese cities), managed out of its regional headquarters in Singapore. Key clients from the region include HP, Nestle, L’Oreal, Cadbury, Pernod-Ricard, UBS, Fidelity, Renault, and Sanofi.
At Publicis we specialize in holistic communication which we call La Holistic Difference. It is a consumer centric process and can use considerable ‘alternative media’ and consumer activations program to achieve the goals.
Everything we do is based on consumer knowledge and we always work closely with the sales and distribution managers of our clients companies to achieve our collective aims
- Manage financial planning and analysis activities including budgeting and forecasting, management reporting, business analysis, strategic planning, profit analysis, and optimization.
- Provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial and accounting reporting, trends, and forecasts.
- Lead and facilitate corporate annual operating plan and budget process.
- Conduct monthly operation performance review and analysis.
- Analyze and identify cost savings or efficiency opportunities and develop recommendations and action plans for improvement.
- Contribute to optimize the company’s profitability performance and ensure control environment exists and operates effectively.
- Able to identify potential risks to support the business decisions and corrective measures ultimately.
- Supports best practice approaches and implements further effectiveness and efficiency projects in the finance and accounting function.
- Proven successful records with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in accounting and finance experiences and 3+ years of manager level
- Ability to build financial models, conduct valuation analysis and execute sensitivity analysis
- Strong business acumen, professional communication, analytical and problem-solving skills, and confidence in turning facts into recommendations.
- Prefer background experiences in services, online business, or commercial are preferable
- Good command of both English and Thai