Account Planner Trainee - Starcom
- C/ d'Aragó, Barcelona, Spain
Starcom is the Human Experience Company. A world-renowned media communications agency, we believe the alchemy of people and technology creates experiences people love, and actions brands need. Experiences are the human side of data-driven, tech-fueled marketing. And, we are passionate about boldly leading our clients into the future. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partners with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Coca-Cola, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Samsung, Puig, Visa and more.
We are the Citizens of Starcom. We are Brave, Kind, Inclusive and Resilient.
Doing an internship at Starcom isn't just that, it's: learning, growing, exploring and having a useful first professional experience. Are you ready to be part of one of the most important media agencies in the world?
During this internship period, you will join and collaborate in different projects and tasks tutorized by experts, in an open and diverse environment. We do not only offer you technical trainings but also about soft skills to push your talent and professional career.
As a trainee, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to:
• Guaranteeing a thorough control and specific goal achievement of media campaigns.
• Maximizing the performance of each campaign, applying an analytic and proactive view.
• Watching out for the correct activation of the campaigns assigned..
• Invoicing campaigns, including the solutions of the invoice incidences.
• Contacting with media partners.
- Duration: 3 - 6 months.
- Schedule: 5 hours per day.
- Part-time and non remunerated internship.
Are you ready to join the Publicis adventure? Then send us your CV!
• Strong organizational and analytical skills.
• Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and work well under tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Have offline media planning knowledge and heave users of media planning’ tools.
• Own a Bachelor’s degree with coursework in Advertising, Marketing, Business Administration or Administration studies.