Digital Strategic Planner
- 3rd Fl., Sindhorn Tower 1, 130-132 Wireless Road, Patumwan, Bangkok, Thailand
The Leo Burnett Worldwide is one of the leading agencies under the Publicis Group Worldwide which is the 4th largest communications group in the world.
The Leo Burnett Worldwide was founded in Chicago in 1935, and now is one of the world's largest agency networks with 98 offices in 84 countries and more than 10,000 employees worldwide.
The Leo Burnett Group Thailand was established in 1965 with 55 years of success as one of the icons of the advertising industry in Thailand with countless proven records on creative performance as well as business achievements.
Over 170 professionals are working across multiple disciplines for the Holistic Communication Solution that provides creative solutions for all business problems.
- Mainly responsible for developing advertising strategic plans & campaign, to ensure that brand & strategies are consistent with the target; which includes the ability to understand & analyze consumer’s insights, market trend, marketing & competitive intelligences.
- Developing creative concepts, theme & strategy to meet with objectives.
- Collaborating with colleagues to develop concepts for campaigns.
- Leading & participating in brainstorming activities, writing proposals.
- Work closely with account management & business development teams, pitching for new accounts Oversee & manage strategic planning team & communicate concept & idea to clients.
- At least 3 years working experiences in strategic planning advertising, marketing or related field is a plus
- Strong skill in MS Office & any presenting program such as PowerPoint.
- Strong conceptual & analytical skills.
- Professional & pleasant attitude, with excellent interpersonal skills. Service minded.
- Excellent presentation & communication skills in Thai & English.
- Fluent command of writing & speaking in English a must.