PPC Account Manager
- Wood Ln, London W12, UK
SPARK FOUNDRY is a thriving global media network and part of Publicis Groupe, one of the world’s leading communications groups. We are globally connected with over 8,000 employees in 110 offices across 70 countries.
At SPARK FOUNDRY we harness a startup spirit with a powerhouse soul, melding an entrepreneurial, innovative business approach with the full resources, capabilities and clout of Publicis Media. And, like the best foundries where raw materials are heated and forged into something even more useful and beautiful, SPARK FOUNDRY will bring a kinetic balance of heat, passion and creativity.
Spark Foundry’s Paid Search team sits within the overall Performance Department together with the performance disciplines. Being part of Publicis Groupe gives us market leading access and training to tools, tactics and platforms developed internally and powered by Performics. Our excellent relationships with key suppliers means as a team we get access to regular training, we are usually the first to trial new products across our clients, invites to industry events and a monthly lunch and learn session (with free lunch)!
We are diverse in our experience, personalities, nationalities and the clients we look after - and we celebrate that diversity. Our clients are professional but also creative and fun and this is reflected in the way we work and relate to each other. We know the way to deliver great work is to work together – and we enjoy it. We are a tight-knit team who socialize together and share in each other’s successes.
We are passionate about the sectors our clients work in and would welcome people who share our enthusiasm.
This is a great opportunity for a talented Account Manager or an eager to learn Senior Exec looking for their next step in digital.
Working closely with and reporting into the Account Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the day-to-day running of PPC campaigns. From working with the executives and graduates on the account on keyword research and ad copy creation to running daily, weekly and monthly reports this role will work to actively optimise accounts to meet target KPI’s. Regular client communication, presenting in meetings and training/mentoring junior team members are all part of this role.
Attention to detail, excellent time management, strong reporting and data analysis skills are essential for this role. Experience in Display, Amazon, Facebook and/or LinkedIn PPC will be an advantage.
Career progression and training opportunities available to the right candidate.
As PPC Account Manager you will be overseeing the team responsible for the day to day running and optimization of PPC accounts with the role including but not limited to;
- Client communication
- PPC Strategy
- Account Optimization and budget management
- People Management
- Reporting and Insights
- Bid Management
- PPC planning and forecasting
- Competitor Benchmarking
- Supporting the Account Director as needed on monthly and quarterly business review meeting
- Prioritizing tasks and workloads across all team members
- Minimum 3 years’ active hands on experience in PPC
- In-depth experience and understanding of PPC across key suppliers - Google Ads and Bing
- Active experience working with campaign & bid management software (Search Ads 360)
- Good presentation skills and inter-personal relationship skills. Candidates must have the ability to communicate complicated concepts simply and effectively
- Google Shopping Experience
- Excellent prioritisation and project management skills
- Up to date knowledge of the search marketing industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office solutions – particularly Excel and Powerpoint
- Web Analytics understanding, particularly Google Analytics
- Experience with budget forecasting and planning
- Analytical thinking, mathematical skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills