Revenue Analyst 1
- 1240 North Ave, West Chicago, IL 60185, USA
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
About the Opportunity
The Revenue Analyst I will be responsible for day to day billing/revenue activities for a book of clients and answering inquiries from client teams and other internal groups.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process transactional billing orders
- Review supporting documentation to determine validity
- Process invoices and manage delivery to the clients
- Generate client specific reporting
- Maintain SOX controls
- Answer inquiries from clients as well as internal groups
- Special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years billing background in high transactional environment
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Able to work with a sense of urgency and without hands on supervision
- Ability to display initiative and ownership
- Proactive and able to anticipate needs and issues before they arise
- Must be detail oriented and possess good organizational skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Flexible as responsibilities may shift over time
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.