Senior Java Developer
- 6021 Connection Dr, Irving, TX 75039, USA
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon PeopleCloud Messaging is a Platform for authoring digital marketing campaigns for many of the largest companies in the world, delivering millions of messages a day. The PeopleCloud Messaging team is looking for a full stack Java Developer to grow the platform even further.
You are the kind of person who:
· Loves writing code and building great applications.
· Wants to work with a team that treats each other with respect and challenges you to be better.
· Can write Spring beans and Hibernate or JPA data objects.
· Knows Spring bean scopes and when to use them.
· Writes JUnit test cases.
· Can develop RESTful Microservices using Spring Boot.
· Is familiar with core AWS services such as S3, Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, etc.
· Experience with a UI framework such as Angular or React
· Able to identify and fix defective, poor performing or non-scalable code.
· Knows how to develop and debug AOP injected code.
· Understands software security practices including user authentication and authorization, data validation and an understanding of common DOS and SQL injection techniques.
· Is familiar with profiling, code coverage, logging, common IDE’s and other development tools.
· Demonstrates good judgment, creativity, and ingenuity in proposed technical solutions.
· Coordinates work across teams to build seamless features.
· Knows how to use Git or wants to learn.
· Can write design specifications and use appropriate charts and diagrams to illustrate your ideas.
· Can perform code reviews, providing positive and constructive feedback as well as accept feedback about your own code.
What you also have:
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field or have equivalent experience.
· 5+ years of development experience.
· Experience working in an Agile environment
· Familiarity with SQL and NoSQL databases.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.