Senior Manager, Digital Strategy
- 100 E Penn Square, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
Digitas Health is the agency of now: the first global connected-health agency, bringing urgency to the abundant opportunity contained in today’s fluid and complex healthcare environment. Digitas Health brings together people who are driven to do great things with healthcare brands, who are frustrated by the status quo, and who are seeking new and better ways to engage with their customers. The agency’s contemporary and bold approach provides a practical path to transformative life-changing work and proven business growth.
Senior Manager, Digital Strategy
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where forward-thinking minds come together to create digital products, advertising campaigns and media experiences that bring award-winning ideas to life!
Strategy at Digitas is a multi-disciplinary team of Creative, Social, Digital Experience Strategy experts, unified by a shared ambition to design experiences that move people.
How does Digital Strategy fit in? While our Planning team inspires and refines who a brand will be in the world and the ultimate problem our customers are trying to solve, the Digital Strategy team ultimately defines how patients & HCPs engage with the brand – How it solves patient’s problems and how it supports them into the future – providing a vision and guiding system for integrated and innovative campaigns and works closely with Planning, Media and Tech to make it happen.
To further accelerate this ambition, we are looking for an outstanding Manager, Digital Strategy – someone who champions a modern approach to connected experiences for brands; who understands consumer behavior, the context in which those behaviors happen and how to craft moments of engagement that influence patient journeys.
The right candidate will understand that content is fuel for the patient journey and through data uncover the insights that develops the content patients need to help move through their journey making educated, wellness-focused decisions. They also understand that consumer experiences aren’t linear and take an omni-channel approach when partnering with media agencies to distribute content across the platforms.
Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
Manager, Digital Strategy, your curiosity around data, media and marketing is critical to helping clients build captivating experiences across their channel eco-system.
Day-to-day, your role will concentrate on guiding strategy across key accounts while delivering industry-leading service, which includes:
- Partnering digital strategy leads and analytics team to uncover patient behaviors and insights that encourage bold ideas to drive overall engagement.
- Learn and apply deep channel knowledge across multiple channels to help design bespoke experiences for patients to make informed health decisions.
Collab with media, social and data teams to develop insights that help drive key business objectives.
- Building long-lasting client relationships; providing mentorship on their competitive threats and evolving consumer behaviors to guide their teams toward the next generation of holistic brand experience solutions that drive business impact
This pivotal role requires a depth of expertise (3-5 years; min 4-year college degree, Masters preferred), including a track record of impactful work experience and professional resourcefulness – which means you are:
- A digital marketing-savvy problem-solver with the unstoppable drive for learning the next cool thing and determining how to bring that back to a Pharma experience.
- Successful track record within the Pharma marketing space a must.
- A strong analytical thinker and translator with outstanding research dexterity, including several years of experience with media-centric tools such as Comscore, MRI, Google Analytics, to uncover the data and insights that drives strategic communications planning and implementation
- A creative provocateur and persuasive storyteller who is endlessly curious and questioning with a keen ability to shift perspective as well as illuminate powerful insights and creative potential through data and narrative collaboration with all levels of the agency and its partners that will drive growth
- A true collaborator that has worked on large scale projects across multiple digital properties – the true dot connector
- An approachable manager with a solid track record of team oversight looking to further develop their management skillset.
- An all-around seasoned professional with outstanding communication, organizational and time management skills, and the flexibility to adapt quickly to change
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.