Art Director 2
- 1 Pierce Pl, Itasca, IL 60143, USA
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
This a position Art Director working inside Epsilon’s Email Practice. This person will report into a seasoned Associate Creative Director working on primarily email creative but will also support other digital projects as needed.
We're looking for a creative, organized, proactive, strategic designer who is interested in learning from an award winning digital creative team. You will work alongside experts in email and digital design community to support some of the world’s largest most exciting brands. We are seeking a candidate with an entrepreneurial spirit who is able to take direction and deliver high quality creative.
Responsibilities and desired skills:
- Contribute to the design and execution of digital content for email campaigns
- Fluent in today’s technologies and media with respect to digital design
- Proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Have a good eye for typography and other fundamentals of graphic design
- Brainstorm and create ideas with internal creative teams
- Create on-brand content by understanding brand identities.
Who you are…
- Ability to take direction on creative projects and tasks
- Ability to provide some conceptual thinking
- Posses creative problem-solving skills
- Someone who thrives in a highly collaborative environment
- Good sense of aesthetic when selecting stock photography and illustrated art
- Excellent typography skills
- Highly organized, ability to multi-task and able to work on multiple projects at once
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office Suite
- Online portfolio or PDF portfolio for initial review
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of visual storytelling,
- Well versed in effective use of typography, iconography, color theory, digital design and UI tactics
- HTML knowledge a major plus
- After Effects/Video editing skills a plus
- 2+ years’ experience
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.