- 3310 W Big Beaver Rd, Troy, MI 48084, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Under direction of the Creative team, review pieces for content and accuracy; conjure and help evolve top-notch marketing copy that realizes campaign & project objectives in engaging and articulate language.
- Pay strong attention to proofing, content accuracy, and narrative consistency (in partnership with Editorial/Copy).
- Commit to polishing copy details while maintaining broad perspective on narrative flow and editorial voice.
- Ability to recognize creative ideas and see them through to completion.
- Ability to proofread content for grammatical accuracy and maintain style consistency across pieces.
- Ability to meet deadlines for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficient in Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Word.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Willingness to learn; interest in gaining Copy experience.
- Strong English background with attention to detail.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.