Account Executive Network Operations
- Stralauer Allee, Berlin, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
Headquartered in Berlin, Publicis Emil is a bespoke global agency within Publicis Groupe for Daimler (Mercedes-Benz, AMG, smart). We are on a single-minded mission to help accelerate their journey to become the world’s automotive digital champion.
To do this, we have drawn on the best talent from agencies across the Groupe: cutting-edge expertise and diverse skills as one integrated end-to-end agency to serve advertising and marketing, digital experience & services, data intelligence and analytics, CRM, web and social commerce as well as local dealer communications.
We work with data at the heart to give Daimler’s entire marketing organization the ability to make better and smarter decisions.
We put customer centricity at the heart of everything we do, using ‘living’ customer profiles and journeys to engage people for purchases and beyond.
We are agile, collaborative and interdisciplinary. As we establish new teams across borders, we will ensure our work culture continues to reflect the spirit and behaviors that convinced Daimler that we should be their transformation partner.
We are pioneering the agency model of the future, recognizing that our success will be as much about the digital transformation and growth of our client, as it will be about the development and fulfilment of our people.
As an Account Executive Network Operations you will be coordinating marketing campaigns and activities across +15 markets and work alongside senior client services and a diverse team of marketing specialists, strategists and creatives. You will be part of a global team responsible for driving delivery and the continued transformation, integration and uptake of Mercedes-Benz Global Ways of Working, network steering, as well as digital and data components of a modern marketing and commerce offering
· Management and coordination of all local market operations
· Weekly reporting of market activities for regional view
· Supporting markets to orchestrate customer journey and campaign activation
· Toolkit rollout and support in asset adaptation and production including Corporate Identity and Corporate Design compliance
· Liaison with local teams to build digital literacy and drive best practice adoption
· Reporting to the Network Lead
· 3+ years in marketing in an agency with significant experience in the digital space
· Able to multi-task and prioritize, with exceptional organizational skills, even when under pressure
· Solutions-oriented and “can-do attitude”
· A total team player, committed to the collective success of the entire Publicis Emil team and network
· Solid writing and speaking skills in English, German is a plus