Ad Tech Manager
- Wood Ln, London W12, UK
Publicis Groupe, known for its world-renowned creativity, best in class technology, digital and consulting expertise, is the world’s third largest communications group in the world. With more than 80,000 people in over 100 countries, the Groupe has four Solution hubs: Creative with Publicis Communications, Media with Publicis Media, Digital business transformation with Publicis.Sapient, and Health & Wellbeing with Publicis Health.
Since 2014 and the acquisition of Sapient, Publicis Groupe has undergone a profound transformation by scaling a new model connecting data, creativity and technology. We have continued on that journey with the 2019 acquisition of Epsilon to further scale our data led offering and provide true momentum to our clients own transformation.
This model, with a country led approach, is called the “Power of One” and gathers all the capabilities of the Groupe under one roof, putting clients at the core of the organisation.
It breaks down the silos between Publicis Communications, Publicis Media, Publicis.Sapient, and Publicis Health making them work seamlessly and efficiently to help clients transform marketing and business at scale.
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe, alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is powered by its four global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Mediavest|Spark and Optimedia|Blue 449, and supported by its digital-first, data-driven Global Practices which together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 13,500 employees worldwide.
Publicis Media is now looking for a new DMP Platform Senior Manager to work on one of our latest and most exciting clients, Disney. This is an opportunity to work on a global disruptive brand, a real “people business” and be part of a team leading the change and driving businesses into the future.
Publicis Imagine’s objective is to support Disney in managing, operating and scaling the Disney EMEA Tech Stack around four key areas:
1. Operational support
2. Managing network and knowledge transfer
3. Training and documentation
4. Thought leadership and growth strategy development
The Ad Tech Manager will need to primarily provide support with managing the agency network, knowledge transfer, training, and thought leadership and growth strategy development.
- Ensure Studios utilizes latest Disney Ad Stack incl. relevant news, updates, etc.
- Identify Ad Stack gaps, improvements, etc., per market (e.g. Ad Verification checks, Pixels correctly firing, etc.)
- First point of contact for studios in case of emergency and escalation when related to ad tech
- On-going maintenance & management: GMP, DMP, IAS, DSPs & other Ad Tech systems
- Maintain alignment to planned formats & adherence to upload deadlines within Media Tools
- Support TAAG on tag creation, implementation & tests for all markets when partners’ data is available
- Technical consultancy support focused on alignment & governance between Brand & Performance for the client
- Host on-site online workshops and knowledge sharing sessions when required to provide education to key stakeholders.
- As a team we pride ourselves on our client service which is well acknowledged within the agency - so impeccable communication and organisation skills is a must.