- Wood Ln, London W12, UK
SPARK FOUNDRY is a thriving global media network and part of Publicis Groupe, one of the world’s leading communications groups. We are globally connected with over 8,000 employees in 110 offices across 70 countries.
At SPARK FOUNDRY we harness a start-up spirit with a powerhouse soul, melding an entrepreneurial, innovative business approach with the full resources, capabilities and clout of Publicis Media. And, like the best foundries where raw materials are heated and forged into something even more useful and beautiful, SPARK FOUNDRY will bring a kinetic balance of heat, passion and creativity.
We are currently looking for an Activation Manager to join our team to work on a diverse and exciting range of clients. The Activation Manager is responsible for all aspects of Spark Foundry programmatic campaign implementations. This involves overseeing the account executive support, maintaining best practice implementation for optimisation and campaign set up.
Key duties include:
- Be the ‘go to’ person for programmatic buying and strategy for all clients within the team
- Maintain overall responsibility for campaign performance and delivery within team.
- Manage campaign workflow and workload within the team.
- Work effectively with communication planning & digital buying teams to ensure an integrated approach with other media channels
- Understand and effectively communicate Spark Foundry’s value proposition, technology, and processes as related to the growth of current and prospective agency accounts
- Execute and manage programmatic campaigns for agency clients across Display, Video & Mobile (e.g. auction/exchange based performance media, audience-based buying, remarketing campaigns)
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive knowledge of the digital ad tech landscape
- DSPs – specifically DV360, The Trade Desk and Verizon Media
- Extensive knowledge of the media owner landscape across inventory, creative solutions, mobile geo-location, etc.