- Wood Ln, London W12, UK
Starcom is a world-renowned media communications agency that architects connected human experiences to create value through precision marketing, content and technology solutions. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partner with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including in the UK: Airbnb, Samsung, Lidl, Visa, FCA and more. Starcom is part of Publicis Media — the global media solutions group which also encompasses Zenith, Spark Foundry — a key division of Publicis Groupe, one of the world’s leading communications groups
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced Programmatic Manager to join our lively, ambitious and collaborative Programmatic team. The role in question will focus specifically on one of Starcom’s most advanced, ambitious and innovative clients, Samsung.
Reporting into the Programmatic Investment Director, you will be responsible for all aspects of delivery for Samsung’s programmatic campaigns, while helping influence and shape the clients digital strategy.
Core responsibilities of the role are:
- Responsible for the end-to-end management of Samsung’s programmatic display and video campaigns, supported by two Executives and one Senior Executive.
- Collaborate with the Display team to provide best-in-class brief responses and media plans.
- Set-up, manage, and optimise brand and performance programmatic campaigns against a diverse range of KPI’s, ensuring performance targets are met or exceeded.
- Demonstrate diligence, attention to detail, and adherence the campaign QA process to ensure accurate campaign implementation, pacing and performance.
- Responsible for training and supporting new starters and more junior members of the team.
- Build and grow relationships with media and ad tech partners, ensuring innovation by researching and testing new tools and solutions.
- Excellent understanding of programmatic pressure points, and ability to navigate these to increase revenue.
The successful candidate will be passionate about digital media, have an inquisitive mind, demonstrate strategic and critical thinking, and possess broad technical dexterity.
Key requirements for this role are:
- Advanced knowledge of the digital advertising infrastructure (ad serving, exchanges, DSPs, DMPs).
- The ability to demonstrate an understanding of multiple digital media buying platforms.
- Technical tracking expertise (e.g. setting up tracking, troubleshooting, Q&A, etc.)
- Digital media experience within a managerial role will be beneficial.