Business Development Director
- 16 Collyer Quay, Singapore 049318
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg and @EpsilonAPAC and on LinkedIn
Epsilon runs on our people’s ideas. It’s how we solve problems and exceed expectations. Our team is now growing, and we are on the lookout for talented and passionate individuals who always raise the bar by constantly challenging themselves and others.
We're seeking someone who's yearning to make a positive difference - both to the company they work for, and the wider society. We actively seek individuals who can make their mark on our company.
We hire people who want to achieve — those who we can support, to succeed for themselves, our business, and our clients. After all, our teams' success is directly related to our business' success.
Currently, you'll be working within the digital space and preferably be interested in how data is used to drive real-time relationships with users/audiences. You'll be curious about how incremental growth is changing the face of the digital market and are open to challenging the current status around attribution models.
Goes without saying that we’re looking for someone who lives and breathes our values: Passion, Accountability, Inclusion. Only team players should apply.
What you’ll be measured on
- Significant revenue growth by using general business acumen to uncover business needs and identify how Epsilon-Conversant solutions can help clients achieve their business goals
- Work with internal resource management team for the preparation and delivery of objective based solutions for clients
- Creating and delivering customised sales opportunities that address the client’s compelling events and help them meet their goals
- Building relationships with key marketing, merchandising, and media decision makers within client organisations, while understanding the landscape and gaining account penetration
- Negotiating and closing contracts with client’s key decision makers
What you’ll need to have/ Key Attributes
- A good knowledge of the programmatic media value chain
- A good knowledge on the different ways to create individual profile from various sources of data, in particular online data
- A standard knowledge on privacy rules and regulation
- Comfortable at incrementally growing client accounts and revenue, not afraid to ask for the business.
- Strategic partner – great relationship builder can engage a client with road map and vision and set and work towards and beyond key targets
- Can build relationships across multiple disciplines in the client organisation including marketing, merchandising, media decision making
- Walks the halls – enjoys the people aspects of the role
- Detail orientated –Enjoys the process of the sale and is detail focused
- Planning accounts – helping internal and external stakeholders see the bigger picture and plan
- Very comfortable at engaging with all levels of a business
- Highly driven, motivated and ambitious self-starters. Proactivity not reactivity.
- Curious to learn and focused on own personal development.
Who we are looking for
- Excelled in a target driven sales position.
- Diverse client management experience (client side, ad solutions, direct marketing, agency experience). Retail/e-commerce preferred
- Multi-disciplined marketer who is versed across channels; online, direct mail, catalogue, newspaper
- Self-motivated – able to identify opportunities, sell new business, and close sales.
- Ability to assess client objectives and formulate communications strategy directly to those client objectives within display advertising.
- Comfortable with consultative sales and solution selling
- Strong business and strategic planning acumen
- Solid quantitative background with an understanding of analytic tools and techniques
- Understanding of marketing programme design, execution, and measurement
- Strong negotiation skills
- Effective communication across multiple levels of an organisation
- Works well in a team/highly collaborative environment
- Demonstrated sales and business development experience
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office and sales management software (e.g. Salesforce)
- BA/BS preferably in marketing or business with strong academic record
Are you ready to join the future of marketing and advertising technology?