SEO Account Director
- Wood Ln, London W12, UK
We are the ROI Agency. We blend data, technology and brilliant specialists to scout out new opportunities, solve complex challenges and grow our clients’ businesses. Zenith is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe, and has offices within Publicis One. We have over 6000 brilliants specialists across 95 markets. We are experts in communications & media planning, content, performance marketing, value optimisation and data & analytics. Zenith works with some of the world’s leading brands including Aviva, Coty, Kering, Lactalis, L’Oréal, Nestlé, Nomad Foods, Oracle, RB, SCA, Sanofi, Toyota and 21st Century Fox.
To take a leading role in and developing a cutting-edge team, providing strategic leadership to our clients across the full range of Owned Media services.
You will be expected to have a broad understanding of all Owned Media services and be confident in leading strategic conversations with senior client stakeholders on subjects like Technical SEO, Conversion Rate Optimisation, Marketplace Optimisation, App Marketing, Content Creation, Content Production and Content Marketing.
You will be responsible in nurturing and upskilling your team and developing working models across client account teams that make use of solid processes to help achieve our departmental goals.
Retaining client business, finding new upselling opportunities, and increasing profitability will be essential for success in this role.
- Ownership of senior client relationships
- Ensure high levels of service are delivered from all Owned Media team members working on accounts
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered to a professional standard and in line with the agreed timings
- Devising the optimal owned media strategy and activation for clients based on their budgets, target audience and KPIs
- Ensure owned media planning approach considers multiple platforms including but not limited to web, apps, social media and marketplaces
- Directing and overseeing delivery of strategy that reflects best-in-class Owned Media offering
- Ensuring that there is integration between the Owned Strategy, UX and Content divisions in order to deliver work of an excellent standard and create a long-term strategic vision for our clients
- Reviewing and interrogating client briefs to ensure the optimal owned media strategy response is devised
- Ensuring owned media activity integrates with client's wider digital and offline media activity both across the Zenith Group but also with other agency partners our clients work with
- Devising and agreeing client targets and ensuring Owned Media team achieves the KPIs set out at campaign planning stage
- Produce performance projections, based on accurate data and a valid methodology, presented to clients in an understandable way
- Management of your Owned Strategy & Technical team and the work they produce, with a focus on strategy, client services and coordination
- Line-management of all individuals within team including making sure timesheets are complete, signing off holiday, illness and conducting appraisals and objective setting
- Coaching, training, progression and personal development of all team members
- Regular status meetings with relevant teams to ensure campaign activity is progressing as planned and that there is appropriate communication to the client from across the account team
- Management and reconciliation of team resource and budgets, on an ongoing basis
- Supporting the Head of Owned Media and Business Director in developing and maintaining a future facing approach to Owned Media for clients
- Identify incremental opportunities in existing clients, where new owned media solutions can drive growth and performance
- Creation of proposals and statements of work, alongside a clear, comprehensive strategy as and when required
- Leadership when required in new business process, including the creation of resources, attendance at pitches, tissue sessions
- Leading on the product development of Technical and UX products and processes
Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do his/her job at a high level of accomplishment, in line with his/her position in the organisation and his/her seniority. Has a good command of the field.
Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of external and/or internal clients; get first-hand client information and uses it for improvements in product services; acts with clients in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plan.
Drive for Results
Is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful or acting with a minimum of planning; seize opportunities and is very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and other for results.
Relationships and Teamwork
Is seen as a team player and is collaborative, easily gains trust and support of peers; Encourage collaborations; Can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all; can represent his/her own interest and yet be fair to other groups.
Lives zenith values and ethics: is open to new ideas and change, is curious, and collaborative and actively builds his knowledge, skills and digital expertise in order to promote and deliver ROI in Owned Media.