Media Planner / Senior Media Planner
- AL-150, Birmingham, AL, USA
- Employees can work remotely
THIS GIG IS FOR: Martin Retail Group
THIS GIG IS ON: General Motors
THE DURATION OF THIS GIG IS: weeks
WHAT MAKES THIS GIG DOPE:
Excellent opportunity to work remotely for up to three months!
- Develop integrated media plans for our Tier 2 automotive clients
- Ensure media plan aligns with national/regional agency
- Analyze media alternatives and make recommendations based on current strategic direction
- Work closely with planning supervisor and account manager
SOME PERKS THAT COME WITH THIS GIG ARE: Be a part of a world-class client's media planning.
ARE THERE ANY CLIENT CONFLICTS WE NEED TO BE AWARE OF FOR THIS GIG:
WHO CAN APPLY FOR THIS GIG: Experienced Media Planners
SKILLS NEEDED TO CRUSH THIS GIG:
- Seven years of relevant experience
- Required: High proficiency in using Media Tools
- Preferred: Auto industry experience
Gigs are short-term projects at companies within Publicis Groupe, and you are encouraged to apply if you have time and/or are looking to take on extra work. You know how you balance your time better than anyone else, so we ask that you consider your current workload and allocations when taking on a gig. If a gig catches your eye, fuels your passion, or just feels like a way to pitch in, and if you think you can take it on, we encourage you to apply.
Gigs are not full-time role changes, you remain in your current role and get to work on the gig for the designated amount of time. Gigs offer the opportunity to reframe your skills and experience to work on a new variety of projects.