- Baker St, Marylebone, London, UK
WHAT WE DO
Welcome to Langland. A health communications agency that helps people, brands and businesses think further.
Four disciplines in one
We believe in the power of different perspectives. It’s why we have brought together four key health disciplines – Clinical Trial Experience, Medical Strategy & Education, PR & Policy and Advertising. This close collaboration allows our clients to have the very best minds in health caring for the most important parts of their business.
Why think further?
When you’re open to other people’s ideas, you find answers you wouldn’t expect. Our vast experience allows us to pull in the right people at the right moment. It’s why at times we may partner with medics, artists, marketeers or policymakers to help our clients get the best results.
A passion for craft
Having expert thinking is only part of our story. Our disciplines are centred around the three essential crafts of science, strategy and creativity, to ensure excellence in everything we make.
Langland is on the hunt for an exceptional account executive to work within the client services team. They have the need for junior level support on some of their largest accounts and some of the biggest names within healthcare. You will have the opportunity to learn from an experienced team about several therapy areas including oncology, CNS disorders, dermatology and diabetes.
· Demonstrates a fundamental knowledge of assigned brands and their associated market environment.
· Develops their knowledge of key disease areas related to client responsibilities; including understanding of major competitors and potential issues relevant to account.
· Keeps the internal team appraised of the status of all jobs by issuing timely and accurate documentation and correspondence (e.g. status reports, timelines and estimates.).
· Develops and maintains harmonious client relationships and manages client expectations to foster effectiveness/productivity.
· Understands the client’s brand, the key issues, strategy and positioning.
· Participates in creating innovative tactics to support brand strategies.
WHO YOU ARE
· Ideally you should already have experience (or work experience/internships) from within an agency.
· You should be academically strong and qualified up to Bachelor’s degree level or equivalent.
· You will have exceptional strong verbal and written communication skills and be a logical, confident ‘voice’ to clients and internal stakeholders alike.
· You should have strong attention to detail and exemplary listening skills.
An inclusive workplace
The more diverse our team, the more imaginative, intelligent and inspirational our culture and our work will become. Here are some of the ways we help promote diversity at Langland.
o Diversity & Inclusion management
o Anonymised CV submissions
o Mandatory unconscious bias training
o Career programmes and school relationships for people from mixed socio-economic backgrounds
o Support communities for women, LGBTQ+, BAME employees and their allies
o A mental health programme accompanied with a free HeadSpace subscription
o Publicis Groupe has committed €45m to diversity, inclusion and social injustice within the network