Integrated Project Manager
- 175 Bloor St. East, North Tower, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Leo Burnett is looking for an Integrated Project Manager.
The Integrated Project Manager will have a strong understanding of the creative process from brief though to production, to ensure projects are executed on time and on budget. Working closely with Account Managers the project manager will help lead integrated schedules, resource and workflows on a variety of projects. The project manager will focus on the delivery of high quality and efficient work, while mitigating risks and working quickly to resolve any issues that arise.
This role reports directly to the Director, Program Management.
- Lead integrated schedules, resources and workflows on a variety of projects (timelines, SOW, budget reconciliation)
- Lead executional components of projects (working closely with print, digital and broadcast producers)
- Work with creative, account management, and production teams to ensure smooth delivery of assets and deliverables, while also facilitating inter-departmental communication between teams.
- Partner with creative resources management and production departments to ensure collaboration and support innovative and award-winning creative ideas.
- Delivery of the project to the highest possible standard.
- Manage the overall work plan to ensure work is assigned and completed on time and within budget.
- Proactively communicate project information to all stakeholders involved, ensuring any changes to the project scope are communicated.
- Flag potential impacts to timings and estimates, ensuring they are revised accordingly.
- Lead communication across departments regarding creative deliverables, timing and resources.
- Assist with creative resource management to assemble the best creative teams for each assignment.
- Nurture cross-functional agency relationships and be the ultimate problem solver.
- Consistent involvement in status and creative meetings, ensuring action steps are always communicated.
- Assist in scope and estimate development.
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn, while creatively solving problems with a positive, professional demeanor.
- 3-5 years of experience working as an integrated project manager. (Agency experience preferred).
- Ability to manage and support multiple projects - multi-task, prioritize and adjust quickly to changing priorities.
- Ability to independently complete assigned tasks successfully and on-time as well as keep others on top of their assigned tasks and deliverables.
- Financially competent with a demonstrated ability to plan and deliver projects within deadlines and against budgets.
- Confident with having client contact (setting up meetings, managing reviews and approvals)
- Solid understanding of creative processes and agency functions.
- Demonstrated understanding of project management methodologies, processes and tools.
- Strong communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flawless attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced and creative environment.
Leo Burnett Toronto is an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Drawing on valuable perspectives and insights from our unique workforce allows us to continue sharing our best work with the world. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate accommodation for candidates with disabilities or accessibility needs throughout the recruitment process, upon request. Please contact our recruiter for any questions, accommodations or specific requests.