- 175 Bloor St. East, North Tower, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
The Account Supervisor’s primary responsibility will be to manage and support day-to-day account operations, creative asset management, and execution with the oversight of a senior lead, while establishing strong relationships with agency partners and clients at the appropriate level. They will also support the development of junior members on their team.
This position reports to the Account Director, Group Account Director and VP, Group Account Director.
- Strategic and creative collaboration with internal teams including Creative, Planning and Production.
- Lead secondary elements of campaign deliverables independently with selective oversight of senior account lead.
- Brand/product knowledge champion (product features/pricing/ benefits/competitive advantage).
- Champion agency understanding of competitive landscape, competitive ad reviews, program assessments & marketplace trends, news and reports.
- Collaborate with Creative Team; ensure adherence to strategy and client/brand standards as well as feedback.
- Lead weekly status meetings (internally and with client).
- Develop and deliver tactical briefs and post reports.
- Creative production collaboration w/integration partners.
- Guide and oversee assigned project budgets.
- Provide input, consultation and cooperation with other agency and client partners.
- Support and facilitate the growth of junior team members, consistently leading by example.
- Occasional travel as required.
- 3-5 years of agency account management experience.
- Ability to manage process and teams with selective involvement from senior account lead.
- Strong project management skills - ability to independently complete assigned tasks successfully and on-time as well as keep others on top of their assigned tasks and deliverables.
- Ability to manage and support multiple projects - multi-task, prioritize and adjust quickly to changing priorities.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good interpersonal ability.
- Demonstrates initiative and is proactive.
- Organized with a keen attention to detail.
- Strong team mentality with the ability to function at high level in both lead and supports roles with various personalities.
- Creative, quick and conceptual thinker and problem solver.
- Ability to work well under pressure and with strict deadlines.
- Solid understanding of the various executional channels including TV, OOH, digital, social etc.
Leo Burnett Toronto is an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Drawing on valuable perspectives and insights from our unique workforce allows us to continue sharing our best work with the world. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate accommodation for candidates with disabilities or accessibility needs throughout the recruitment process, upon request. Please contact our recruiter for any questions, accommodations or specific requests.