Jr. Art Director
- 231 W 12th St, Cincinnati, OH 45202, USA
We partner with our clients to create ideas rooted in shopper psychology. Together, we help our clients deliver results while setting them up for success in the future. It’s simply what happens when you have strategy, creative, and execution working to reach shoppers when and where it matters most.
Our approach isn’t actual rocket science, but there’s a reason no other agency can execute ideas like we do.
Talent is at the heart of everything we do.
We’ve put together a team of talented and passionate individuals from around the globe.
We are looking for a Junior Creative to join our team. A creative who demonstrates a passion for art direction and design. Works on a creative team, participating in brainstorms, and brings ideas to life visually through a variety of tactics — both physical and digital.
- Participates in brainstorms
- Develops thoughtful design and provides multiple options
- Researches industry trends to provide design foresight
- Attends store walks to understand the retailer landsca
- Attends creative team meetings and work check-ins
- Works on hand and technical skills to get better at the craft
- Applies feedback to make revisions in a timely manner and with an attention to detail
- Accountable, ensuring work is properly vetted, approved, proofed, and delivered on time
- Works quickly using keyboard shortcuts and learns how to efficiently build and transfer files
- Able to navigate the WIP, access equity, and save organized files
- Creates artwork that is in-spec, applied to die-lines, and files that are properly built
- Designs flat art as well as Photoshopping dimensional comps for print and digital
- Has consistent one-on-one meetings with your manager
- Internship or work experience designing and bringing ideas to life visually a plus.
- Knowledge of mainstream programs and file building skills is desired. A working knowledge of graphic software (i.e. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign). Understands basic typography, color, and design principles.
- College degree is preferred; however, competency is evaluated based on body of work.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.