- 35 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Spark Foundry is a global media agency that exists to bring HEAT – Higher Engagement, Affinity, and Transactions – to brands. By combining flawless media fundamentals with aggressive innovation, Spark inspires consumers to pay more attention; to care more about our clients’ brands; and to buy more products and services from them.
Balancing the nimble spirit of a startup with the powerhouse soul of Publicis Media, Spark Foundry delivers the best of both worlds to a client roster that spans some of the world’s best and most beloved brands and companies. We combine boutique-caliber insights and service with the buying clout and first-look access of a global leader, bringing the heat to challenger brands that want to act like giants, and to giant brands that want to act like challengers.
With a Millennial-friendly, bottom-up culture that celebrates diversity and aims for all voices to be heard, Spark has become a magnet for the industry’s best talent, with one of the best retention rates in the industry. And by applying a whole-person approach to professional and personal development, Spark develops a workforce that is well prepared for today’s challenges, and also poised to create meaningful careers in the years to come.
Because we know that heat arises the intersection of complementary forces, our professionals come from myriad disciplines and backgrounds: data, analytics, and insights; content and creative production; communications and strategy; finance and marketing; and sociology, psychology, and other liberal arts disciplines.
The Manager, Finance will work directly with the Finance Director and internal teams to manage Personnel Costs (PC) & Headcount (HC) reporting for ~4-6 business units.
Role & Objectives
- Track hires, resignations, and intercompany transfers
- Prepare PC budget and reconcile actual PC to budgeted PC on a recurring, monthly basis
- Input PC & HC monthly actuals and monthly budgets for corporate leadership
- Prepare management financial commentary on PC & HC for monthly actuals & budgets
- Prepare HC & PC files for Financial Monitoring Controls (FMC) requirements
- Prepare monthly journal entries related to PC
- Execute special projects as required
- 4-6 years of experience required
- Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Expert user of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- SAP and Hyperion experience a plus
- Detail-oriented work ethic
- The ability to work independently and communicate effectively with manager and teammates
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.