- 1675 Broadway, New York, NY 10019, USA
Heartbeat is the full-service agency for healthcare Challenger Brands. So what? So… Challengers are playing a high-stakes game—they must battle behemoth market leaders, upend ingrained treatment habits, or transform a “me-too” product into “yes-please” product. That means we never take the easy road. We are a crew of optimists and activists who believe that “Never Been Done” doesn’t mean “Don’t Ever Do.”
A culture-first, creative community, Heartbeat’s been recognized as a “Best Place to Work” by both Ad Age and MM&M. We take a lot of pride in that. Heartbeaters are thinkers and doers with healthcare roots and an appetite for fresh perspectives. We chase after challenges with ingenuity and guts, always striving for better. So if you want to surround yourself with partners who are insightful, inventive, and courageous—well, you just hit the motherload.
That’s the philosophy, here are the creds: 200 employees between NYC & LA; strategy, creative, media, & technology under a single roof; a pile of awards from the likes of the Mannys, MM&M, OMMA, & Clio, not to mention Agency of the Year nominations galore. And led by a President who dared to be quoted: “We celebrate people who stand up and say, ‘You know what? This is dumb.'” Damn straight.
- Work together with art directors, planning, and account team to provide creative, strategically sound solutions for client, in-house and new business needs
- Own jobs, beginning to end
- Write and reference promotional material without supervision
- Constantly look for new, compelling copy presentation
- Submit complete, fully referenced and annotated manuscripts consistent with clients’ style guide on time and on budget
- Initiate data searches and maintain reference files
- Clearly communicate information and direction to other writers as well as suppliers, freelancers, and editorial staff
- Participate in client meetings and presentations
- Attend market research
- Work closely with the art, editorial and traffic departments to ensure that projects are completed according to deadlines
- Present work in an organized and interesting manner
- 2-5 years of agency writing experience
- BA or BS degree
- Proven creative ability
- Strong communications skills
- Past experience with HCP writing
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.