- 1675 Broadway, New York, NY 10019, USA
As the world’s most creatively awarded healthcare advertising agency, we truly are a (Lang)land of opportunity! We believe in the power of ideas to transform businesses and, more importantly, help people lead healthier lives. With offices in both the US and the UK, Langland is the creative flagship of Publicis Health – the largest health-oriented agency network in the world. So not only do our employees enjoy all the excitement of a fast-growing team, they also benefit from the security of working for a mature network.
About the opportunity
At Langland, our Account Supervisors create the conditions in which great work in born. You will do this by working closely with clients to identify their needs, developing creative briefs to meet them and working with all agency departments to ensure delivery. In particular, we are looking for someone to fulfil this role within our Clinical Trial Recruitment team – a specialist area that develops strategies and campaigns to help pharmaceutical companies support patients and healthcare professionals as they progress through clinical trials.
Day-to-day, your primary focus will be on managing a portfolio of assigned accounts and ensuring the smooth delivery of work to the client through tracking, deadline management, proofreading, desk research, taking client briefs, reviewing creative work, strategy development and selling ideas.
It’s fair to say that we’re pretty picky when it comes to our hires. But for good reason! After all, Langland aims to exceed our clients’ expectations in every way. So it’s only fitting that we look for the most proactive, ambitious individuals, who thrive on high performance. That said, we’re looking for an Account Supervisor who can immediately add value in this dynamic, high-paced environment. Someone who:
- Is able to foster strong, lasting relationships
- Is diligent, organized and detail-oriented
- Is able to adapt to fast-changing situations
- Has excellent written and oral communication skills
- Is proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Has a passion for creativity
- Has a good commercial understanding of how to run profitable accounts
- Has a good knowledge of international healthcare systems.
- Has experience in advertising or marketing
- Has a background in healthcare or a degree in a health- or communications-related subject
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.