PR Account Executive
- Chancery Ln, Holborn, London, UK
We are PG ONE, put simply a crack team of some of the finest minds from Saatchi & Saatchi, Leo Burnett, Publicis Worldwide, Publicis Media and MSL. Our offices in Chancery Lane are the thriving new hub of all of Publicis Groupe’s P&G business in the UK, bringing together sister advertising agencies, media teams, PR & Influence and Digital/Search teams.
The MSL team at PG ONE represents exceptional brands that are at the forefront of their sectors. Our expertise is to help clients discover their best stories to help shape their reputations and relationships. We work across a variety of sectors and accounts (from health care to fem care; oral care to baby care), helping clients to be more famous and interesting.
We are a close knit team that prides itself on delivering intelligent and well thought-through campaigns that make a tangible difference to our clients’ businesses. We’re entrepreneurial, love new ideas and are looking for someone willing to get stuck into creating something great.
You will be someone who is organised, driven and can support the team in a fast-paced environment. The role is challenging and rewarding and offers the successful candidate significant career growth potential.
- Monitoring the news media (print, broadcast and online) and undertaking desk research, media and social media audits, research and analysis - in order to keep yourself and the team abreast of industry developments and to identify trends
- Develop a good understanding of the media landscape and actively look to build a network of journalist contacts; You will play a role in developing stories and pitching to journalists with the objective of delivering coverage which meets and exceeds clients’ expectations
- Using digital channels is a key focus across the agency, you are expected to monitor digital and social media channels to identify trends and new influencers of interest
- Actively contribute to the implementation of campaigns, including client activities such as media events, seminars, workshops, round tables, content creation, partnerships, competitions and product launches
- You will help draft materials for client programmes including press releases, media advisories, interview briefing notes, agendas, logistics documents and media reports
- You will assist senior colleagues with the development of client proposals, including carrying out research, presenting this back and drafting slides
- Attending client meetings and calls as required
- Ensuring status reports and campaign evaluations are completed and shared with your senior colleagues in a timely manner
- Overseeing clients’ social media channels including drafting content calendars, working with our inhouse studio to create content, ensuring content is posted as scheduled and responding to consumer comments and queries as appropriate
- Building relationships with your counterparts in other PG ONE teams, participating in internal meetings as required
- Ensure budget trackers are kept up to date
- Ensuring expenses are submitted correctly and on time
- Managing your time across clients and in line with the staff resourcer
- You will act as an ambassador for the division and for PG ONE as a whole both internally and externally
- You will support local teams across the UK and internationally where relevant, ensuring they manage local client relationships and deliver best-in-class work in line with the PG ONE standards
- PR/ Communications agency experience, ideally working with both UK and multinational brands
Daring to be Different:
The Saatchi Spirit is embodied by Nothing is impossible. It’s what is written on the steps of our front door because it’s the reason Saatchi & Saatchi is the most famous advertising brand in the world – we want to be revered as the hothouse for world-changing ideas that create sustainable growth for our clients.
The PG One team was established in 2017. It was set-up to bring the best talent from across all the Publicis agencies in UK into one co-located space to deliver end to end solutions for one of our biggest and most famous clients, Procter and Gamble. Over the years, it has become an award winning creative & strategic powerhouse, with world class PR/Advocacy, Data, Digital, Creative, Strategy and Media talent all working as one team to bring breakthrough and innovative ideas to the our audiences.
At PG One, we continuously challenge ourselves to ‘Dare to be Different’ and our talent is core to this. We believe our differences make us stronger and we actively look for and value diversity in every sense. We aim to build teams that represent people from all backgrounds and cultures, with a diversity of thought, perspectives and skill sets. In our most recent survey, 90% of our talent on the PG One team would recommend a friend to work here.
We don’t believe in hierarchy and we abolished the traditional Management/Executive structure. With our flat approach comprising of a leadership team at all levels and across all capabilities, joining us will be your opportunity to lead and help shape a truly different and refreshing approach to our industry.