Associate Creative Director (Copy) - Advertising
- Baker St, Marylebone, London, UK
Who we are
Langland, a Publicis Health company, is the only health communications agency that thinks further across Clinical Trial Experience, Medical Strategy & Education, Public Relations & Policy, and Advertising, to create unique value with visionary clients.
What we believe
Health brings us together. In the diseases we suffer, the medicines we create, and the causes we champion, health shows us our collective humanity. When we break the barriers that divide us, when we think further, we can create healthier futures, together.
A passion for craft
Having expert thinking is only part of our story. To ensure excellence in everything we make, we have centred our disciplines around three essential crafts: science, strategy and creativity.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a large creative team where can excel and progress.
- Working with other creatives, or independently, to develop extraordinary creative that responds to a variety of client challenges
- Taking your knowledge, insights, ideas and turn them into relevant, engaging products
- Producing a breadth of fresh, strategic and persuasive concepts.
- Being able to create copy for all media types (print, digital, social et al.) from conception to completion.
- Building effective relationships with account and creative teams and collaborate in creative briefs and timings
- Building effective relationships with account and creative teams.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally across the agency teams to develop the creative content of proposals and pitches, taking a lead role in the development and delivery of the creative content.
The more diverse our team, the more imaginative, intelligent and inspirational our culture and our work will become. Here are some of the ways we help promote diversity at Langland.
- Diversity & Inclusion management
- Anonymised CV submissions
- Mandatory unconscious bias training
- Career and school programmes to build industry access for people from mixed socio-economic backgrounds
- Support communities for women, LGBTQ+, BAME employees and their allies.
- A mental health programme which includes free HeadSpace membership.
Publicis Groupe has committed €45 million to diversity, inclusion and social injustice within the network