Senior Account Director- Qatar
- Doha, Doha, Qatar
- Employees can work remotely
At Leo Burnett part of the Publicis Groupe, you'll find an agency built on ideas and dependent upon the people behind them. As one of the most awarded creative networks in the world, we believe creativity has the power to transform human behavior, and we use ours to help our clients' brands discover their "human purpose" and play meaningful, active roles in people's lives.
We, at Leo Burnett Qatar, are now looking for the best talents in our global network to join us in Qatar (yes, that Qatar of World Cup fame!) and be part of one of the most innovative teams in the region, to work with one of our most prestigious global clients – Qatar – Our client is a non-profit organization, which has a unique ecosystem supported by partnerships with leading international institutions, built on initiatives that address their most pressing challenges, creating global opportunities, and empowering people to shape their present and future.
We are recruiting for a Senior Account director to lead a prestigious non profit client who are a Foundation for Education, Science and Community Development who work to unique ecosystem that inspires a shared sense of purpose, and offers exciting and new challenges to help build a future for ourselves, our community, the nation, and the world.
You would be working as part of a multi-cultural team in a city that brings together authentic world hospitality with cosmopolitan sophistication, and the chance to enjoy a rich cultural tapestry, new experiences and adventures.
The Leo Burnett team works in an embedded model, which is a massive campus hosting branches of Ivy League and top rated universities such as Weil Cornell, Georgetown, Carnegie Mellon, Northwestern amongst others. The bustling mini-city dubbed “Education City” is also home to architectural and artistic masterpieces by the world’s top architects and artists. As part of the embedded team you will be at the heart of action: interesting events, visits from world leaders and celebrities, free lectures and seminars and more.
This unique ecosystem inspires a shared sense of purpose, and offers exciting and new challenges to help build a future for ourselves, our community, the nation, and the world.
If you want to be part of a team that’s leading and driving change in the region, have previously worked on a non-profit or purpose-led global brands, and are keen on relocating and living in Qatar for the next 3 years, then we’re waiting for you.
- A leading role to lead and connect all Groupe PowerOfOne capabilities (media, production, content, commerce) involved in an integrated campaign to ensure integration of services, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Establish, maintain and cultivate the company/client relationship.
- Partner with the client to determine needs and advise clients on integrated marketing solutions.
- Keeper of brand equity, agency reputation and credibility.
- Develop and drive business growth (organic and new)
- A leading role in the review and evaluation of quality of all Groupe major deliveries, from experience planning, brand/campaign strategy, creative briefing, creative idea, integrated communication plan etc.
- Provide leadership in the areas of total account management including day-to-day account activity and the provision of strategic guidance and counsel to clients that will assist clients in meeting their business objectives
- Team Support & Leadership – lead a team of Executives and Managers, educate and develop them.
Structure the Project
• Interface with client to define the scope of work and deliverables for the project
• Reach agreement on objectives and deliverables (scope) with client and team
• Work with team planner to add value to business
• Define financial and people resources required to complete the project
• Identifies risks
Plan the Project
• Drive brand and competitive expertise
• Partner with senior level client and agency executives
• Mange assets
• Set clear priorities
• Plan budget and how resources are allocated across the project
• Update assumptions and risks and formulate strategy to address applicable risks with project team and client
Control, Manage and Deliver the Project
• Ensure all involved in the project deliver on time, on budget and on strategy
• Be ultimately responsible for the work of all the team members and direct reports
• Monitor and uphold creative quality during production
• Manage change in project scope with clients and suppliers and report risk assessment
• Identify and mitigate all legal, clearance, and intellectual property issues
• Conduct and manage risk assessment
• Compare final deliverables to scope of project
• Provide and seek feedback
• Capture and share lessons learned
• Provide thought leadership
• Plans and organizes work effectively
• Makes good judgments about resources required
• Sets appropriate timelines and checkpoints
Resourceful Problem Solving
• Challenge conventions and processes
• Deals with new or difficult situations promptly and efficiently
• Skillfully repurposes existing resources, and determines new ways to deliver ideas
• Brings in new capabilities and sets up long term alliances with outside partners when appropriate
• Flexible and able to react quickly
• Lead financial accountability
• Guardian of ideas that truly move people
• Nurture ideas and new thinking
• Facilitates better sharing of ideas across account and within agency network
• Has good judgment about which creative ideas will be effective
• Fosters an agency climate conducive to the pursuit of creative ideas
• Dive the team to master understanding of Digital trends
• Energizes team – inspire, motivate, fun and rewarding environment
• Build support within team – instill positive attitude
• Strong leadership and mentoring skills
• Passionate about ideas, brands, the agency and our client's business
• Demonstrates a strong work ethic, a bias for action, and extraordinary dedication to results
Captain quality of life for team
- Energize team –- inspire/motivate fun and rewarding environment
- Build support within team – instill positive attitude
- Provide context and explanations for Management decisions and activities
Facilitate better sharing of ideas
- Share across account; within Agency network
· Strong leadership and mentoring skills
· A good listener
· An interpretive thinker
· A team player
· High attention to detail
· Able to work well under pressure
· Positive and pro-active
· Flexible and able to react quickly
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Tech savvy: stay ahead of technological advances and trends and incorporate them into client work when appropriate