- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
At Epsilon, we know the importance of standing out from the crowd and our client services associates ensure we do just that. Serving as liaisons between our clients and our company, our client service teams know the importance of managing and exceeding client expectations. Our associates have a thorough knowledge of our client’s business, the consumer, the marketplace and all aspects of the industry, including creative, media, research, data and commercial production. Epsilon client service professionals work in a variety of roles, including Account Executive, Account Manager, Relationship Manager and Account Supervisors.
The Account Executive will manage tactical execution of programs as well as manage client relationships relative to those programs. Both direct mail and email programs may be part of the AE responsibility. The Account Executive will serve as the primary day-to-day contact with clients and coordinate with onsite tactical staff.
- Entry Level Multi-Channel Marketing Account Executive
- Digital/Email Marketing required
- Marketing Agency experience preferred
- Must live in New York
- CPG experience is a plus
- Develops and maintains relationships with clients at appropriate levels through daily contact.
- Possesses minute-by-minute knowledge of all work in progress.
- Gains an understanding of the client’s business and product lines and utilizes that knowledge to establish credibility internally
- Responsible for alerting Management of any significant client changes or barriers that may/will impact delivery and/or timelines.
- Acts as a point of contact for the client and liaison for Epsilon. Represents the client’s interests to internal groups.
- Advocates for the client internally within Epsilon and advocates for the Epsilon account team with the client.
- Sets communication expectations with client, and drives appropriate communication according to mutual agreement/understanding and client needs.
- Coordinates status meetings internally and with clients.
- Understands business acumen to assist account leaders and provide pertinent information related to operating the business
- Continues to develop increasing industry, agency and technical knowledge of the business to provide recommendations and solutions to clients.
- Identifies opportunities to align Epsilon products and services to meet client’s business needs and shares with account leaders.
- Works with relevant SMEs as needed
- Appropriately handle client escalations and drive resolutions.
- May contribute to project scoping excurses
- Supports compliance with our client’s industry standards, practices and regulations.
- Involved in Change Requests, and notifies appropriate team(s) of scope changes including account management
- Assist in coordinating projects internally, ensuring proper approvals are obtained and barriers to work are removed.
- Coordinates appropriate cross-functional external third party vendor services.
Team Support and Collaboration/Business Development
- Work with peers to remove barriers in project assignments
- Assist and may lead onboarding / training of team members
- May be involved in research and creation of supporting material for business development efforts, plans, and pitches
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Develop better comprehension of marketing technology and services Epsilon in support of clients’ goals and objectives.
- Partners with relevant departments across the organization
- Able to work collaboratively with appropriate client and internal stakeholders
- Manages internal and client expectations around individual work deliverables
- Proactively communicates status of initiatives and identifies solutions for resolution of issues
- Able to adapt to rapidly changing expectations and builds effective relationships to drive results
- Good organizational skills and time management.
- Strong communication skills
- Continuing to increase knowledge of the marketing landscape and industry knowledge and aligning them to Epsilon capabilities
- Solid problem solving skills
- Good organizational skills and time management
- Begins to evaluate data
- Adheres to defined processes; begins to recommend opportunities for improvement
- Ability to contribute at internal & external meetings when required
- Solid presentation skills
- Direct Marketing and Email Marketing experience preferred.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint expertise. MS Project experiences a plus.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to complete task and activities while gaining understanding of client needs.
Works on moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new assignments.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.