Art Director, Digital Marketing
- 6 Concourse Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30328, USA
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We are looking for a Art Director who can demonstrate expertise in:
Creating strategic best in class digital deliverables
- Working within a dynamic client focused organization
- Managing multiple high-volume customer-focused digital deliverables / marketing programs.
Essential Job Functions:
- Designs digital media for websites, micro-sites, display creative, email, mobile app and social media advertising
- Expert understanding of responsive design and mobile rendering
- Collaborates with project teams to plan, analyze, organize and execute assigned projects.
- Maintains stewardship of client’s look, tone and feel.
- Prepares materials from client presentation through development hand off.
- Partners with copywriters to develop a range of ideas and designs that are on-brief and on-strategy.
- Partners with Account team to solve problems.
- Partners / works with team members on-shore and off-shore.
- Maintains file-management, using consistent naming conventions and procedures.
Knowledge & Skills
- Good sense of aesthetic, typography and practicing knowledge of information design and hands-on understanding of fundamental principles of digital marketing
- Knowledge of industry relevant multimedia software/programs.
- Able to produce solid concepts and execute on direction received from ACD or CD.
- Able to think strategically, understands the values of the briefs.
- Understanding of digital technology, and how to use it to enhance the creative idea. Alert to social, mobile and developing technologies.
- Able to partner with creative team members to concept creative, on-strategy ideas.
- Strong time management skills.
- Able to partner with Account team to answer client needs and ensure on-strategy design.
Requires a minimum of 3 years of related experience.
- Experience with creative agencies/professional services is preferred.
- Experience managing teams off-shore.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- The ability to provide an online portfolio displaying bodies of work
- Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.