- 6021 Connection Dr, Irving, TX 75039, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
At Epsilon, we know the importance of standing out from the crowd and our client services associates ensure we do just that. Serving as liaisons between our clients and our company, our client service teams know the importance of managing and exceeding client expectations. Our associates have a thorough knowledge of our client’s business, the consumer, the marketplace and all aspects of the industry, including creative, media, research, data and commercial production. Epsilon client service professionals work in a variety of roles, including Account Executive, Account Manager, Relationship Manager and Account Supervisors.
The Account Manager will bring strong critical thinking skills, several years working in a client-services environment, preferably at a marketing agency. The Account Manager has a passion for technology, and adept in building stellar solutions in support of great marketing campaigns. Must have at least 5+ years of relevant client experience in multichannel marketing.
· Consistently develops, maintains, and strengthens relationships with clients at appropriate levels through daily contact. Possesses minute-by-minute knowledge of all work in progress.
· Has an understanding of the client’s business and product lines and utilizes that knowledge to establish credibility with client counterparts, and help drive recommendations based on the business goals.
· Responsible for alerting Management of any significant client changes or barriers that may/will impact budget and/or timelines.
· Acts as a critical point of contact for the client and liaison for Epsilon. Represents the client’s interests to internal groups. Advocates for the client internally within Epsilon and advocates for the Epsilon account team with the client.
· Sets communication expectations with client, and drives appropriate communication according to mutual agreement/understanding and client needs.
· Coordinates and leads status meeting with clients.
· Understands business acumen and utilizes the knowledge to support account leaders in managing margins and profitability of projects and lines of business. Consistently strengthens and adds value to the client relationships.
· Leverages industry, agency, and technical knowledge of the business to provide recommendations and solutions to clients. Identifies opportunities to align Epsilon products and services to meet client’s business needs.
· Works with relevant SMEs as needed.
· Appropriately handle client escalations and drive teams to resolutions.
· May contribute to project scoping exercises.
· May be responsible for portions of content within financial and/or P&L reports as well as specific financial processes such as billing and invoicing.
· Supports compliance with our client’s industry standards, practices and regulations.
· Leads large projects internally and alongside client ensuring proper approvals are obtained.
· Coordinates or directs appropriate cross-functional external third party vendor services.
· Responsible for Change Requests and assessing client impact, and notifies appropriate team(s) of scope changes including account management and client.
Team Support and Collaboration
· Work with peers to remove barriers in project assignments.
· Assist / Lead onboarding / training of team members.
· Keeps internal team informed of account level goals and companywide goals
· Mentor junior team members.
· Responsible for producing sections of material and assimilating research when creating the material.
· May aid in the creation and management of Statements of Work.
· Supports compliance with legal requirements contained within Master Services Agreements and Statements of Work.
· Begin to help drive solutions (with support of internal SMEs) by aligning specific industry business. challenges and the marketing landscape with Epsilon marketing technology and services and relevant product partners.
· Able to work independently and collaboratively across the organization to influence results.
· Identify and create opportunities to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to improve processes and practices.
· Proactively communicates status, leads the team in pushing initiatives forward as well as guiding the identification of solutions, and guides the team to resolution.
· Ability to be flexible and dynamic in many situations where expectations rapidly change as well as build relationships with higher levels of the organization to drive results.
· Excellent organizational skills and time management.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Strong knowledge of the marketing landscape and industry knowledge that enables value-add dialog with clients to align with Epsilon capabilities.
· Excellent problem solving skills.
· Strong organizational skills and time management.
· Uses analytics and insights to develop opportunities and solutions for clients.
· Understanding of competitive landscape.
· Able to resolve conflicts and drive resolutions.
· Strong and effective presentation skills
· Prefers a minimum of 3-5 years of related experience.
Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree required.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.