- 1675 Broadway, New York, NY 10019, USA
As the world’s most creatively awarded healthcare advertising agency, we truly are a (Lang)land of opportunity! We believe in the power of ideas to transform businesses and, more importantly, help people lead healthier lives. With offices in both the US and the UK, Langland is the creative flagship of Publicis Health – the largest health-oriented agency network in the world. So not only do our employees enjoy all the excitement of a fast-growing team, they also benefit from the security of working for a mature network.
Here’s what you’ll do
At Langland, our Associate Copywriters are more than wordsmiths. They’re a vital part of the creative process from conception to development to execution. Working under the guidance of copywriters and senior copywriters, you’ll collaborate with designers and editors as part of our Clinical Trial Experience team, developing campaigns to help pharmaceutical companies support patients and healthcare professionals through the clinical trial process.
Day to day, your main tasks will be to develop channel-neutral outreach campaigns and supporting materials. Such materials may include video scripts, posters, social activations, brochures, radio ads, animations, websites, doctor-to-doctor letters, apps, presentations—basically, any medium or channel could come across your desk.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Working under the guidance of copywriters/senior copywriters to distill technical research and scientific information into clear, accurate communications that engage patients and medical professionals alike
- Collaborating with art and design to make sure messages are accurately communicated
- Ensuring narrative consistency, voice, tone, and accuracy (in partnership with editors)
- Preparing copy platforms, draft outlines, and final copy for off and online content, accompanied by mandated supporting material or documentation (ie marked-up references)
- Working copy manuscripts through development to launch, ensuring consistency and accuracy at every step
- Taking responsibility for accuracy, consistency, spelling, grammar, references, and compliance with corporate guidelines and legal considerations (don’t worry, we’ll guide you through these)
- Collaborating with cross-functional agency teams to ensure that work is produced on time and that all delivery deadlines are met
- Keeping all team members informed of project status and considerations
It’s fair to say that we’re pretty picky when it comes to our hires. But for good reason! After all, Langland aims to exceed our clients’ expectations in every way. So, it’s only fitting that we look for the most proactive, ambitious individuals who thrive on high performance. That said, we’re looking for an Associate Copywriter with a passion for crafting insightful copy and who:
- Has excellent written and oral communication skills
- Is diligent, organized, and detail-oriented
- Has an interest in healthcare communication and a desire to learn
- Can understand and follow processes
- Has a knack for simplifying complex technical communications
- Is able to adapt to fast-changing situations
- Has excellent critical thinking skills
- Can navigate multiple deadlines and prioritize tasks
- Is proficient in Word
- Can adapt their style to suit any medium and audience
- Has digital writing experience (including social media)
Diverse perspectives are what makes good work great. We encourage applicants from every background to join the Langland family.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.