- Lebanon, Bayrut, Lebanon
We help grow many of the world's most iconic brands at Leo Burnett. We help grow even more of the world's most talented people. You'll find at Leo Burnett an agency built on ideas and dependent upon the people behind them. A culture that doesn't just respect creativity but cherishes it. And a community where the path you choose is your own, the places you can go limitless.
Today, Leo Burnett is one of the most awarded creative networks in the world. We believe creativity has the power to transform human behavior, and we use ours to help our clients' brands discover their "human purpose" and play meaningful, active roles in people's lives.
We are looking for a Communication Executive to join us on an exciting assignment working on a global FMCG brand, with an international assignment out of Lebanon. You’d be working alongside a team of highly qualified communication gurus in an integrated model that fosters collaboration and learning. You will support in the day to day running of client business – while getting immersed in the creative, strategic research and planning. This role is for a thinker, someone who understands the digital landscape and who is a curious challenger to understand international consumers and interpret client needs. You will have an inquisitive mind and a key appetite to grow your learning about the entire eco-system that drives people’s offline and online shopping behavior’s nowadays.
The ideal candidates will have/be:
- Energy, a sense of humor, and an open and a curious mind
- Demonstrated ability to work with and support cross-functional project teams
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communications skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and focused on task completion
- Proactive and resourceful that seeks to find answers to queries
- A curious mind that seeks to understand foreign consumers and ways to change behavior.
- Digitally savvy
- 0-2 years of experience