Senior Analyst, Paid Social
- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
As the Human Experience Company, we are a global media agency that believes in the alchemy of people and technology to create experiences people love and actions brands need. It’s in our DNA. We’re powered by the strength of our innovative, driven and intelligent people who are deeply passionate about achieving best-in-class results on behalf of our clients –some of the world’s leading marketers.
We value you and the work you do. We work hard, but also enjoy scores of perks rooted in our legacy of having one of the strongest agency cultures. Our top-notch health insurance plans and paid time off allow you much-needed time to recharge and achieve the work-life balance you need to bring your absolute best self to work.
The Senior Analyst is responsible for campaign management activities such as set-up, documentation creation and maintenance, QA, performance reporting, and billing reconciliation for a specific client. The Senior Analyst is also responsible for identifying and implementing optimizations as approved by the manager and client.
The ideal candidate is an organized, data-driven, collaborative self-starter who is eager to learn and thrives in a fast-pace, ever-changing landscape. They will have at least one year of hands-on experience in executing paid ad campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter with the highest level of accuracy with additional experience in Snapchat and Pinterest being preferred.
Our social team works across a diverse range of sectors on some of the largest and most dynamic clients within the agency. We are looking for an enthusiastic leader and paid social expert who is keen to submerge themselves into a number of projects.
- Execute, manage, and optimize media campaigns and programs for agency clients (e.g. paid search and social, auction/exchange based performance media, audience-based buying, remarketing campaigns) both independently and in support of Managers
- Demonstrate diligence, attention to detail, and adherence to agency best practices
- Maintain and organize campaign-specific materials
- Handle daily campaign maintenance, including internal questions regarding tracking and status of various campaigns
- Assist in the development of client-facing campaign performance reports
- Contribute to the assessment of inventory availability and the formulation of proposals for new client opportunities
- Manage the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artifacts, and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch
- Traffic campaigns into technology platforms
- Run the campaign QA process to ensure accurate campaign implementation, pacing, and performance
- Generate and manage monthly bill/pay and spend reporting
- Participate in regular knowledge share sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, advertising, business, marketing, or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in paid social bid management, paid social campaign development/management/optimization with the use of leading Social platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Digital media operations experience preferred
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills and an ability to manage data
- Experience with Facebook and Twitter Ads platform or 3rd Party API technology
- Experience with PPC and digital display advertising and traditional media elements
- Resourceful, curious, and motivated individual with an ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with intermediate to advanced understanding of Excel
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.