- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Sr Producer, Production
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life.
The production department is the force that makes creative ideas reality. We transform concepts into fully realized video assets, experiences, and marketing campaigns for every conceivable platform. We strive to elevate the creative content of every project.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Senior Producer – someone who has the knowledge and expertise to execute the most innovative and resourceful methods of production. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
As a Senior Producer, you’ll be actively engaged with the creative team and have confidence in handling challenging assignments to ensure that the highest standards are met while maintaining the best production values
Day-to-day, your role includes:
- Run complex productions
- Be creative in execution/budgetary approach
- Review/select/recommend directors/editors/animators, etc
- Have the skills to handle foreign shoots/negotiate foreign talent
- Schedule production timetables
- Stay abreast of industry trends and new developments
- Possess a complete understanding of contractual agreements between agency, vendors and talent
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
- Four year degree or equivalent industry experience
- 5-7 years in agency production as an agency producer
- Creativity and innovative problem solving skills required
- Mentor junior producers and educate co-workers in other capabilities working with the department
- Maintain a positive can-do attitude and passion for excellence even in high-pressure situations
- Must have reel and examples of work
- Candidate must be open to travel as needed
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
Gigs are short-term projects at companies within Publicis Groupe, and you are encouraged to apply if you have time and/or are looking to take on extra work. You know how you balance your time better than anyone else, so we ask that you consider your current workload and allocations when taking on a gig. If a gig catches your eye, fuels your passion, or just feels like a way to pitch in, and if you think you can take it on, we encourage you to apply.
Gigs are not full-time role changes, you remain in your current role and get to work on the gig for the designated amount of time. Gigs offer the opportunity to reframe your skills and experience to work on a new variety of projects.