- 25925 Telegraph Rd, Southfield, MI 48033, USA
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Account Director is responsible for specified client relationships/businesses including the development of strategic plans, and the overseeing the execution of plans and program elements. This individual provides insights and strategic direction for individual teams, giving parameters from which to approach assignments and develop strategic plans and a point of view/recommendations, using analytic skills and all available data tools. The Account Director fosters the organization’s point-of-difference as leaders in strategic thinking and out-of-the-box problem solving in relation to the industry and client’s expectations.
Detailed Responsibilities Include:
- Directly manage Account team consisting of two account supervisors and three account managers
- Manage and develop associates to improve performance and potential (guide/mentor)
- Manage multiple client relationships, serving as the primary day-to-day contact
- Quickly establish trust and build relationships with clients, as well as internal and external partners.
- Manage monthly/quarterly communications; understand internal lifecycle management rules
- Oversee team meetings to ensure full alignment of requirements
- Work with Field team liaison to ensure proper training/understanding of program
- Multi-channel management (direct mail, email)
- Understand and manage campaign data rules and processes
- Develop solutions to meet client unique requirements which may include creative, data, analytics, etc.
- Build and maintain quarterly campaign calendar; meet regularly with data support team to ensure timelines are met
- Oversee the resolution of escalated issues related to marketing programs, call center operations, and general campaign operations.
- Work with manager to determine volume forecasts
- Keep manager informed of campaign status and escalations
- Look for efficiencies and costs savings where possible
- Work with data and delivery teams to create efficiencies in performing quality control checks
- Analyze campaign reports to look for ways to improve results as well as increase dealer enrollments.
- Analyze email/digital results (i.e. testing, click thrus and open rates)
- Ultimately accountable for project deliverables
- Mature and expand our existing product; Develop custom campaigns to drive revenue
- Understand big data; write list requirements for conquest programs
- Understand brand guidelines for creative and ensure team is utilizing proper procedures for obtaining co-op approvals
- Proficient in PowerPoint, excel and presenting
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.