- 25925 Telegraph Rd, Southfield, MI 48033, USA
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Analytic Consulting Group partners with internal and external clients and data providers, leveraging descriptive and predictive analytics to measure and optimize the impact of current relationship marketing campaigns and to advise on the design of new ones. The Director is the day-to-day leader (and the key member) of the team responsible for all analytic work on one large auto OEM client.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to understand the client’s changing business situation and develop appropriate solutions to measure and optimize marketing campaigns
- Use SAS, SQL, Python, and/or other tools to analyze large relationship marketing data sets—and assist junior staff with the same
- Translate data into actionable insights and provide realistic tactical and strategic recommendations based on these insights
- Create and deliver compelling presentations that explain our findings, insights, and recommendations to internal and client audiences.
- Support Epsilon sales efforts by developing data-based case studies illustrating the impact of Epsilon products/services
- Manage one or two analysts on multiple concurrent projects
- Manage ongoing delivery of monthly/quarterly campaign reporting dashboards; iteratively improve and automate these deliverables
- Develop project requirements, analytic plans, SOWs, project timelines, and other related materials for the management of ad hoc deliverables
- Support cross-account intellectual capital projects: sharing best practices, documenting methodologies and techniques, developing/presenting training sessions
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline
- A minimum of 8 years professional hands-on experience with campaign performance measurement, statistical modeling, data mining, advanced segmentation, or other analytic work using SAS (preferred) or SQL with large direct/digital marketing databases
- A minimum of 2 years managerial or supervisory experience
- Strong understanding of direct/digital marketing strategy and tactics
- Solid project management skills with experience managing multiple projects and resources concurrently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and relationship-building skills with both technical and non-technical clients/colleagues
- Ability to display data visually, creating powerful presentations which effectively demonstrate the value of analytic deliverables
- Advanced degree (Master’s/PhD) in Statistics, Economics or other quantitative discipline
- Experience in the auto sector
- Experience using Python, R, or other languages for analytics
- Experience with Tableau or other data visualization tools
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.